Crunch Cup XIV - Qui vicit non est victor nici victus fatetur

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
All matches have been played, and all that remains is now to bask in the glory of the winners awards bars, and confess that "yes, they beat us". (One person excempt only)

Last to finish, first to be listed, is the winner of the nigh-infamous Crunched Cup, our best losers:
akilirus / Idiotapolis Dolts

3sp6.jpg

In second place for the second season running, the last losers:
Barmution / Dante's Disco Inferno

crunch_bowl300grey.png

And finally, first, best, and in every way awesome:
20phoenix / Panic Tomb

crunch_bowl300.png

Thanks to the winners and all who played, for having made this Cup possible. All and every one of you are the true winners.

20phoenix

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
20phoenix
Country Flag
All and every one of you are the true winners.

No,no,no. I have a trophy here that says I am. Seeeeeeee.....*waves trophy wildly* HEY! Get your dirty pawprints off of it, i've got to chug champagne out of there. Why are you giggling? Wait, WHO THE HELL CARVED 20PENIS ON THIS!!!

Thanks for the game folks and the Tomb will be back next CC to defend their title thus depriving y'all of pissing on the Gobspurs again.

danton

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
danton
Country Flag
Grats to the trophy winners (you have a pair just like mine now 20p! :p ) and a big thanks to Dreamy for running the whole thing yet again! There should be a trophy just for that! :)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
and a big thanks to Dreamy for running the whole thing yet again! There should be a trophy just for that! :)

Does a bloodied forehead count? :D

My trophy is a brief vacation during the BBT BBATTL, and then I get to start up the CTALE again (if there's any interest left with BB2 "so close" :rolleyes:;))

Tjorne

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
.marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
Country Flag
Congratulations to the Nuffle-favoured (and skilled, of course) winners:powdodge:

(I don't see BB2 taking off for the big communities before more races are included. So, yes, CTALE would be much appreciated.)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Well, if it handles recovery of dropped games and adds the missing star players, I could see voices raised for a quick move.

But until then I'll keep playing BB with you all with what's available. :D

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Eh, I'd rather have more races than star players - over in the OFL I think I've played games involving non-Cyanide stars something like twice. Do love the extra stars don't get me wrong but in terms of priorities. Dropped games though, that really would be something.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Grats to everyone, espically 20P for winning with Khemri.

Now just for the Crunch cup to be won by Goblins next time...