Matchday 3 [Nuln S6]

jounisii

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jounisii
Country Flag
Fine by me

Yo!

My internet connection dropped suddenly last night and it has been very wonky and unreliable since then, dropping quite often. Is it possible to postpone the match to tomorrow? I've been in contact with my ISP, but the problems still persist as mentioned.

Bainsy

Star Player
Steam Username
Bainsy
Country Flag
Yo!

My internet connection dropped suddenly last night and it has been very wonky and unreliable since then, dropping quite often. Is it possible to postpone the match to tomorrow? I've been in contact with my ISP, but the problems still persist as mentioned.
Thats perfect for me man i just realised i double booked you with my ukbbl opponent anyway! see you tomorrow gl with isp

Impoz

Star Player
Steam Username
Impoz
Country Flag
@toastguy7 Hey, im online waiting atm.

Ill give it another 20 min or so. otherwise lets reschedule for tomorrow.

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
GMT is a static time reference that never changes. It is not a synonym for UK time which is now BST.

Impoz

Star Player
Steam Username
Impoz
Country Flag
GMT is a static time reference that never changes. It is not a synonym for UK time which is now BST.

Right, im dumb.

Well i assumed we would play an hour earlier due to the timeshift. I factored that in when i scheduled the match.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Right, im dumb.

Well i assumed we would play an hour earlier due to the timeshift. I factored that in when i scheduled the match.
Hey I am here a little early if you still want to play

EDIT: Or a little late, depending on your frame of reference. I wasn't aware of the time change.

Impoz

Star Player
Steam Username
Impoz
Country Flag
Hey I am here a little early if you still want to play

EDIT: Or a little late, depending on your frame of reference. I wasn't aware of the time change.

I sent the invite, hey its not your fault at all. I screwed up the fact that GMT doesnt change. (thought GMT was BST)

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
@Bainsy and @jounisii - At what time is your match tonight, gentlemen? I'm thinking I'll put up the new matchday thread soon so people can start booking their upcoming MD4 matches, and thus I want to roll over the day directly after you're done with your game if I'm around. Did you set a specific time?

jounisii

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jounisii
Country Flag
Thats perfect for me man i just realised i double booked you with my ukbbl opponent anyway! see you tomorrow gl with isp

My conn has been ok for a while now so I hope all is ok. Shall we go for that 19.00 GMT again?

Bainsy

Star Player
Steam Username
Bainsy
Country Flag
@Bainsy and @jounisii - At what time is your match tonight, gentlemen? I'm thinking I'll put up the new matchday thread soon so people can start booking their upcoming MD4 matches, and thus I want to roll over the day directly after you're done with your game if I'm around. Did you set a specific time?
1900 British time
My conn has been ok for a while now so I hope all is ok. Shall we go for that 19.00 GMT again?
Ready boss?

Bainsy

Star Player
Steam Username
Bainsy
Country Flag
hmmm.... ok. We agreed 19.00 GMT and it's 18.05. But I'll be around in a few. I'll have to make some quick option changes too since the client had to be reinstalled.
no its fine we can wait an hour, i thought uk time was GMT :S its 1900 here haha but its cool see you soon

jounisii

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jounisii
Country Flag
no its fine we can wait an hour, i thought uk time was GMT :S its 1900 here haha but its cool see you soon

Yeah, it was the change to summertime which fecked things up. Will see you in less than an hour then.