Lord.

Darkness.

Darkness.

Darkness.

Last edited:

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Nice to see you're putting on a poet's cap. High expectations :)

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Darkness.

Darkness.

Darkness.

Existence.

Coaching again.

Over time.

More Control.

Still grey.

Talking to players.

They don't know.

How long.

Or for what.

As I gain control.

The Lords.

Sleep.

Darkness.

Darkness.

Darkness.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
The priest woke in a cold sweat. Ever since that moronic Blood Bowl coach had disappeared he had dreamt about him. Not the good dream with oiled torsos. No it was a vision of the coach coaching on a cold, grey shore. Normally this was all that happened in the dream. Now however whilst he was observing the team practicing a red eye appeared in front of him. It slowly searched for him until it found him. Hovering just a metre from his face a slow chant could be heard from behind it. At this moment the priest woke.

Moving over to his wash basin he cleaned his face. There was obviously something wrong here something magical. He would have to go see his superiors in the morning. He was confident that the holy powers of the church would be able to sort this in the morning.

Settling down back in bed he concentrated on the joys of oil in the hope of a pleasant dream.

As he drifted off to sleep a dark figure emerged from the corner. There was no sound. Within a couple of minutes it had finished with the priest and was gone.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Six figures sat in the drawing room. Brandy swirling round their glasses.

"That was too close. We were nearly detected."

"So what if we were? A mere priest can't stop us."

"You fool! Secrecy is vital. If the subjects find out what we have done to them they will never co-operate. If the authorities find out who we are and what we are planning they will hunt us down and kill us. If the Big Crunch finds out what we are planning. Well we will have to spend more money bribing those fools to let us in. So till we are ready none of this must get out."

"Yes father. When will that be? When will we get our new powers? When will we have the greatest Blood Bowl team the world has ever seen?"

"I've told you this before. The rite can only be performed once a century when the moon is in the eighth house of Wey. It won't be long now boy. Soon no one will be able to stop us."

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Darkness.

Darkness.

Darkness.

Existence.

We Train.

They Watch.

Offer A Deal.

Play Blood Bowl.

Will Be Rescued.

Eyes Hungry.

Something Wrong.

Players Not Listen.

Might As Well.

Everyone Agrees.

We Are Coming Back.

Just Have To Wait.

Darkness.

Darkness.

Darkness.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Ivor was unhappy. He didn't expect much working as a butler but the family could at least get his name right.

xxxxxxxx

They sat in the study discussing the future.

"Once we bring these star players back we will be unstoppable."

"Thats not all my son. When we complete the rite we will leach some of their skills. Not only will we have a team of stars to back us up but we will be stronger and faster then we are now."

"Really, wont the players object?"

"They don't have a choice we are their only hope of escape. Also they will not know about it till it's too late."

"Thats brilliant father. But why are we bothering with that coach?"

"He knows the Big Crunch and besides he can carry the bags. If he doesn't like it I'm sure we can persuade him. Where's that butler gone I need him to help with some experiments."

"I'll get him father."

As the son left the room to search they heard him call out till the door shut behind him.

"Gods dammit man where are you. Ig....."

dubbs

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
dubbs
Country Flag
That's what I was thinking too.

Which, if true, is good. I was thinking about rerolling to vamps myself due to the clear shortage in the BC, but three vamp teams in three separate leagues is too much (I already do things like "uh, where'd the +ST vamp go... and then realize he's not on that team). So, if you're right TS, this would save me some confusion :)

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Dawn broke over Zharr Nagrund. Stroking his long white hair which he had had since he had been found as a young boy Karnop looked down from what was now his ziggurat. Even this early the new slaves were being herded towards the markets. He could hear the Hobgoblin slave masters' whips cracking even this high up. Karnop thought long and hard about what had happened. His adoptive father had died yesterday in mysterious circumstances. This was not unusual in Zharr Nagrund but what was unusual is that he would be avenged. Karnop would use all his new found power to see that it was done. He could then find out about his parents and what had happened to them so long ago.

xxxxxxxx

Two hours later dawn broke over the Worlds Edge mountains. The lamentations of the womenfolk could be heard even at the top of the tower. The clan did not know who had killed their king but they were certainly writing down a lot in their book of grudges. Even if it took a hundred years the new king knew that this clan of Dwarves would get its revenge for the death of his adoptive father. Untangling his white beard the new king swore to find the killers and also to finally understand why the secret of his lost parents had been kept from him.

xxxxxxxx

Luckily for you, me and the members of 'A Cavalcade of Stars' this all has nothing to do with our story.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
So, Zharr-Naggrund Ziggurats are not involved then. Good to know.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
My name is Zug.

You may know me as The Mighty Zug.

For years I dominated the Blood Bowl pitch playing for the Reikland Reavers. Griff and Jacob may have scored the touchdowns and made the passes but I was the heart and soul of that team. I was all about getting the job done, doing the hard work in the scrum so the fancy lads could get the ball over the line. I bit the nose off Ripper, I hypnotised Eldril Sidewinder with his own mirror and I have killed so many referees. All for my team.

Now look at me trapped here on this shore. Not able to play the game I love. But I will do anything to get back on that pitch and soon I will be. So we practise and wait because that is all we can do. All the time the rage is building up. Rage at the world for abandoning us. Rage at the world for forgetting us.

The Big Crunch is about to get crunched because the Stars are coming home.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
It was time. Soon the family would be even more powerful. With some of the greatest players ever to grace the pitch playing for them they would be unstoppable. So called experts have long derided Vampire teams as being useless but they will learn to fear them. With additional strength and skill leached from these players the family would show them.

They started chanting slowly. Allowing the magic to build to the required force. This was a spell that required concentration and accuracy. The consequences if they made a mistake could be catastrophic.

Ivor stood guard outside the study. He had been given very specific instructions that they were not to be disturbed. He maintained a guard knowing that he must stop himself from falling asleep. He did not want to lose another finger.

They were doing it. They could feel the players now. They could feel their own strength growing. They were tired and the magical energies were precariously balanced. Slowly they became aware that the room they were in seemed to be getting brighter.

Ivor heard a massive explosion from behind him. Rushing into the study he was greeted by a piercing bright light. He got the impression of two clawed monsters made of light ripping into each other. However within seconds they were gone. As the smoke cleared he saw indistinct figures struggling to stand.

Jacob von Altdorf slowly gained his feet. All around there was smoke but he knew he had escaped that damned beech. Looking around he saw the others through the smoke and caught glimpses of their surroundings.

"Thats a bloody big table."

From behind the table a massive hand reached up and grabbed it's edge.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Siting at his desk in his office the assistant administrator heard a soft voice.

"I am here to sign up for the Big Crunch."

Looking around to try and work out where the voice was coming from he gave up with no sign of the speaker.

"I am Jacob von Altdorf. I was the star quarter back of the Reikland Reivers and I demand you let me play in the Big Crunch. Peasant!"

Peering over his desk finally he spotted a titchy figure standing with his hands on his hips.

"You want to play Blood Bowl?"

"I was born to play Blood Bowl you plebeian. How dare you question me in that tone?"

"Well I'm not sure I can find a team to take some one so ......"

Suddenly the door and a large part of the wall exploded into the room. Six large figures dominated the gap were the wall had been. Numerous little figures scuttled around their feet.

"He has a team already scum! I am Count Drac von Dracula and A Cavalcade of Stars has arrived. The Big Crunch will never be the same again."

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
6 vamp? That is an unwieldy roster, good luck and god speed