1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DuCTA IV - Anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Dungeonbowl and Variants' started by tys123, Mar 11, 2017.

1. tys123

tys123 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    If you are interested in this let me know.
    It will probably be the same rules as before with a different dungeon each week.
    The existing team have only played 5 games so starting with a new team won't put you at much of a disadvantage.

Assuming there is enough interest we will be looking to start early in April.

2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    I'm up for it, db is always fun.

3. dynamoDes

dynamoDes Member

Cyanide Username:
    dynamoDes
    Country Flag:
    I've played a grand total of 0 games of video-game Dungeonbowl, but what the heck - it'll either be fun or relatively quick :D

4. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    So, we can keep the same teams? I'll be back then. ;)

5. tys123

tys123 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    That makes 4 of us. I will PM the rest of the guys from last season tonight.

Dynamo I recommend playing a couple of games against the computer before the tourney starts to get used to how to bring on reserves etc.
    Last season one of the coaches didn't find out about the Magic Sponge until half way through the season.
    If you want a practice game just send one of us a message. I am sure any of us would be willing to help you out.
    They are usually both fun and quick though you do get the odd game that lasts a couple of hours.

6. dynamoDes

dynamoDes Member

Cyanide Username:
    dynamoDes
    Country Flag:
    Cheers, that's a good call. I've played the old 3rd Edition TT rules so have a basic idea of the strategy-side but definitely a decent idea to get used to the interface.

7. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Sadly Im in a part of the world were internet is as slow as it was when you dialed up for connection. Therefore I will not be able to defend the title. I do hope you will have fun and remember if you cant win by mutilating the others - then you´re not mutilating enough:p

8. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Oh, you should have joined PBEM then at http://www.dbba.dk/forum/viewforum.php?f=109. It is a poor substitute for BB2 but enough to itch the scratch. Season 5 just started, you may still catch up if you want, I think.

9. Ging

Ging Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ging
    Country Flag:
    I'm interested in playing again, especially as Netsmurf and his wardancers aren't going to be there to ruin everything! :p

In all seriousness, that's a shame @Netsmurf. Is that just a short-term relocation, or for the foreseeable future?

10. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    I could possibly be somewhat interested in this. It's just a bunch of silly quickies, so at least nobody can take it seriously. :D

11. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    So far its only for 7 months, but you never know with these kind of jobs