mamutas
Country Flag
Hello coaches,

D3 has cometh!
Varag Schedule 3.jpg

The standings look like these so far:
Varag Standings 2.jpg

And the roster.
Looks like the dead are beating out the crap out of the living! But now is the time to decide who is the deadliest among them. ;)

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@Farsha Heya man, I usually prefer to play from about 0200 GMT - 1600 GMT pretty much any day of the week. My wife's away this weekend, so if we schedule it's possible that I might need to ask for a delay in match start or similar if my son isn't in a good mood or if I can't get him to sleep. He's usually pretty good, but you never know what'll happen with a 2 year old.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Brody any chance to play tomorrow?
Sunday: 10:00 to 11:00 GMT (starting the game) or 19:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT (starting the game)

Farsha

Star Player
Steam Username
Farsha
Cyanide Username
Farsha
Country Flag
@Farsha Heya man, I usually prefer to play from about 0200 GMT - 1600 GMT pretty much any day of the week. My wife's away this weekend, so if we schedule it's possible that I might need to ask for a delay in match start or similar if my son isn't in a good mood or if I can't get him to sleep. He's usually pretty good, but you never know what'll happen with a 2 year old.

Hey, How about tomorrow (sunday 23.4.) at 09:00 GMT?
Fit into time you posted is only possible for me on weekends. And I have only time tomorrow till 11:00 GMT

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Hey, How about tomorrow (sunday 23.4.) at 09:00 GMT?
Fit into time you posted is only possible for me on weekends. And I have only time tomorrow till 11:00 GMT

So you need to be finished by 1100 GMT or need to have started by 1100 GMT?

As I've agreed to past a match at 0800 GMT. So if you're able to start later than 0900 GMT, it'd be much appreciated. But if you can't start later than 0900 GMT (0930 would probably be ok, or 1000 ideally), then I can just cast the first half of that match.

Farsha

Star Player
Steam Username
Farsha
Cyanide Username
Farsha
Country Flag
So you need to be finished by 1100 GMT or need to have started by 1100 GMT?

As I've agreed to past a match at 0800 GMT. So if you're able to start later than 0900 GMT, it'd be much appreciated. But if you can't start later than 0900 GMT (0930 would probably be ok, or 1000 ideally), then I can just cast the first half of that match.

yea, I need to finnish around 11 GMT.
start at 10 GMT would be still Ok, so let's leave it at that.

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Brody any chance to play tomorrow?
Sunday: 10:00 to 11:00 GMT (starting the game) or 19:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT (starting the game)

Hey, Sunday I have company over and I do not know exactly when I'll be free.. 22:00 gmt is a bit early, could you possibly start a game at the 2400 or 0:00 gmt hour? Which would be the very start of Monday per GMT time?

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
yea, I need to finnish around 11 GMT.
start at 10 GMT would be still Ok, so let's leave it at that.

Ok cool, also I'll try and message you once that match finishes so that we can probably start a little earlier than 1000 GMT.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Hey @Collybear, I'm gmt -4, I could play pretty much everyday but monday this week, hours can be flexible, what's good for you?

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey, Sunday I have company over and I do not know exactly when I'll be free.. 22:00 gmt is a bit early, could you possibly start a game at the 2400 or 0:00 gmt hour? Which would be the very start of Monday per GMT time?
That is very late for me. We need to schedule other time. Monday at 19—23gmt? Tuesday 10gmt to 12gmt?