Munch Cup 4 Templehof MD1

Tack

Star Player
Steam Username
Tack
Country Flag
I suppose. Sorry, I usually need about a day or so, since I don't check in with the internet all that often.
Ah. Right. Thenish tomorrow. Forgot I'm a day ahead.
I should be up and on by 2300 GMT, but I have no idea how late you're up.

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
hey @Awesomedude54 I'm around now and I see that you're logged into bbtactics. Happy to play a bit early if you felt like it! Otherwise see you in an hour!

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
Hey @Awesomedude - looks like your connection dropped? I'll be around tonight for a little bit longer and then I'll be available tomorrow and Friday per the MM post above as well.

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
@Awesomedude54 - didn't hear back from you after the disconnect on T2 on your end; hope all is well there. I can kick off through 2pm your time this afternoon if you are available or between 8am-2pm tomorrow. You will need to confirm that this needs to happen on the forums and an admin will need to log in and reset the match beforehand however. I won't be able to play after tomorrow afternoon as I will be traveling for work this weekend through Foday of next week.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Copying my reply after @TopHatTom sent me a PM about arranging our game:

Hey Tom! Welcome on board.

I am based in the UK but travelling to Hungary for the weekend tomorrow. I may be able to play Saturday but will be on hotel wifi and can't really fix a time in advance.

If you add me on steam (orielensis) we may be able to catch each other online.

Otherwise it's basically evenings for me, say between 1900 and 2300 from Monday. I could also do Sunday evening between about 1900 and 2300.

Anything work?

Awesomedude54

Veteran
Steam Username
Nosedive53
Country Flag
@TwoScoops hey man, so the wifi is out at my house, hovelled over my laptop right now in the laundry room for ethernet, i wont be available at any of those times, i am fine with giving you the win this week, since most of the times you gave me i have been busy, and i dont expect my wifi to be back up for a few days.

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
@TwoScoops hey man, so the wifi is out at my house, hovelled over my laptop right now in the laundry room for ethernet, i wont be available at any of those times, i am fine with giving you the win this week, since most of the times you gave me i have been busy, and i dont expect my wifi to be back up for a few days.
Ugh, sorry to hear that man :( Was looking forward to playing it. I hope your wifi gets fixed soon! @notorious noob - looks like you have an admin decision on your hands as I won't be available after tomorrow through next Friday.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
True. Thanks for the efforts guys.
Please admin 2:1 result if you can.
I can but in a few hours.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I reset the game but had not validated it yet, in a slight chance you will be able to play it before deadline.
If not, @TwoScoops will get 2:1 win.