mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
And here it is! The last day, #5!
All the games are due by Tuesday, Feb 7.
Wissenland Schedule D5.jpg

And look what we have here!
Wissenland Standings D4.jpg

Me on 2nd place?!? Wow, that has not happened before!
And the spot could not be hotter with the last day schedule: @Znarx vs @Jeliel and @mamutas vs @Farsha - whole positioning will be decided in those two matches.
Remember, the standings in game will decide who gets those tickets. We have to trust that Cyaniade will make the right choice. ;)
Good luck to @SlyAnimal and @Brody as well! Nothing is lost, pray to Nuffle and she will lead you all the way to that Spoon!:rolleyes:

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@Farsha, when are you available?
I am able to start on work days after 3:00 GMT, but weekends needs some negotiating. What do you have?

Jeliel

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Jeliel
Country Flag
@mamutas
Please do not decide the standing with in game Cyanide client, it doens't make sense.
Just go for a classical tie-break with TD differential, if still tied more TD scored, if still tied direct encounter.

Last edited:

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@mamutas
Please do not decide the standing with in game Cyanide client, it doens't make sense.
Just go for a classical tie-break with TD differential, if still tied more TD scored, if still tied direct encounter.
This was not an announcement but a reminder.

It is stated in rule #17 and #17a in http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/munch-cup-the-rules.7255/ and this is how it was in Munch Cup from Season 1 and in WCQ.

I am sorry if that may seems unfair. I assure you I am not doing it to make up any advantages to any particular teams. This is the rule of Munch Cup.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Can be both days.
also today I should be actually available fom 17:00 GMT, if you are free we can do it today.
No, I can't. Let's do Saturday 12:00 GMT.

Jeliel

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Jeliel
Country Flag
This was not an announcement but a reminder.

It is stated in rule #17 and #17a in http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/munch-cup-the-rules.7255/ and this is how it was in Munch Cup from Season 1 and in WCQ.

I am sorry if that may seems unfair. I assure you I am not doing it to make up any advantages to any particular teams. This is the rule of Munch Cup.

Oh I didn't mean anything about it and surely not against you, just that is completely random.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@Brody I'm in GMT+7 and can usually start from about 0900 GMT - 1600 GMT on weekdays, and 0200 GMT - 1600 GMT on the weekend. So just give me a yell with what day/time would probably suit you best.

Also add me on steam if you want, so that we can communicate any last minute changes etc if needed (Link is in my sig).

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@SlyAnimal We are 15 hours apart. Can't make your weekend times work.. But I guess I can do 1600 gmt on Friday, although, if we could push start until 1700 id appreciate it. If not, match set at 1600 gmt friday. Cheers

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
1600GMT on Friday should work. Can maybe start a little later if you've got other stuff to do etc, but as it's already an 11pm start for me I can't push it back too much further else I'll be half asleep during our match lol.

Just message me on steam on Friday when you are ready to start :)

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@SlyAnimal We are 15 hours apart. Can't make your weekend times work.. But I guess I can do 1600 gmt on Friday, although, if we could push start until 1700 id appreciate it. If not, match set at 1600 gmt friday. Cheers

Heya man, I said I could do 1600GMT & could push it back a little bit if you had other things to do, but not too much. It's 1715 gmt now, which is after midnight my time and after the time you ideally wanted, but no sign of you. I'm going to head to bed, hopefully we can play sometime over the weekend instead.

Last edited:

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@SlyAnimal hey man sorry about that, I thought I could make that window. I'm in school full-time and I work, and the time just got away from me ugh. Anyhow, if you would like to do Saturday at 0800 gmt, which is in about 12 hours from now, I could do that. I'm usually up late (West time).

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@SlyAnimal hey man sorry about that, I thought I could make that window. I'm in school full-time and I work, and the time just got away from me ugh. Anyhow, if you would like to do Saturday at 0800 gmt, which is in about 12 hours from now, I could do that. I'm usually up late (West time).

Sorry I should have replied to this earlier but have been busy this morning.

But yeah that might work, I have a league match scheduled to start shortly, and then could likely play after that. Depending on how quickly the match goes, it might end up slightly later than 0800 GMT, but if you message me on steam I can likely give you an idea on how quickly that match is proceeding (I think you are salvein211 on steam right?

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@SlyAnimal Hmm.. Matches usually go for about 2 hours though. Are you available Sunday at 0600-0800 gmt to start a game?

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@SlyAnimal Hmm.. Matches usually go for about 2 hours though. Are you available Sunday at 0600-0800 gmt to start a game?

I probably will be around for all/most of that window. Not 100%, as it'll depend on the baby, but I should be free.

Last edited: