mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Ok. Gentleman, listen up.

I know very well how playing BloodBowl can get under your skin and it takes a thick skin to handle the dice in such a pressure.
It is not necessary and not ethical to get on each other nerves and brag into each other faces. This is not professional and definitely not good sportsmanship. Such behavior is frowned upon here, so please keep that in mind.

As far as fouling is concerned, this is a part of the game. You should be expected to get fouled every turn and be surprised if you were not. Some people even consider it is as a sign of respect when they got fouled. In any case, it is part of the game and, whether it is a final game or not, turn 24 or not, fouling and stalling are perfectly accepted tactics.

Bragging about it and getting onto each other nerves are not.

I hope I made it clearly here. If you want to discuss that any further, let's take it over to PMs.

Awesomedude54

Veteran
Steam Username
Nosedive53
Country Flag
@mamutas i think we just both got hooked on the salt from that game, and that's what these last few comments turned into, i accept i was being rude last night. I would like to apologize to @Tack if i came off as rude and arrogant during and/or after the match, and hope he forgives me for that. I will try and refrain from bringing my salt and anger onto others in this league, I will try to keep it a friendly and welcoming environment from here on out.

Tack

Star Player
Steam Username
Tack
Country Flag
I think I'm happy just dropping this here as it is. I apologize too.
I am pretty inexperienced so things like T24 fouling still do surprise and bother me, and I'm used to playing over a tabletop where people who play like that can be avoided easily.
But that's how the league is run so I've just got to accept it or leave. Making a scene and derailing the forums with my personal grudges probably isn't the most helpful way to deal with it.

Farsha

Star Player
Steam Username
Farsha
Cyanide Username
Farsha
Country Flag
Hey There, second Spoon semi-final is over. My H.Elves were the more lucky team and won 2:1 on turn 18.
Most exciting was turn 16 for both sides. I managed to 2die Regors ball carrier. Did 4 2+ rolls to pick up, but had to pass in front of WElf. WElf with -agi and in tackle zone... she rolled 6 on 6+ intercept as expected :D.
So Regor just had to run it in with, +3 dodge (with dodge skill) and 1 GFI. He was out of rerolls. Well... he rolled 1 on the GFI :D. Nuffle was just teasing us both, the intercept and then the GFI both were pretty hilarious. So Overtime it was after all.
I won the toss for the ball on Overtime kick off. And nothing unexpected happend anymore, so I scored on turn 18 with no bigger issues.
It was close game, we played quite cacious game at first.
Hope we meet on the pitch again @Regor, was pleasure to play against you, I just had bit more luck this time.