Painting Netsmurfs feeble attempts to paint mini´s

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Any US located readers here? I need to get a spray can of Testors matte varnish to Thule but for some reason its not on Ebay.com and Amazon refuse to ship it to my location. Could a fella hope for someone willing to ship a can to me? Pretty please...:rolleyes:

PM me if you can get a testors to Greenland for me:)

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Any US located readers here? I need to get a spray can of Testors matte varnish to Thule but for some reason its not on Ebay.com and Amazon refuse to ship it to my location. Could a fella hope for someone willing to ship a can to me? Pretty please...:rolleyes:

PM me if you can get a testors to Greenland for me:)
I am pretty sure that USPS won't take any aerosol cans in their mail...

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
More lighting will help take better pictures. I really need to get the brushes out, won the new Skaven and Goblin teams at the weekend and I've still got loads of unpainted teams from over the years!

My Vamps are also purple, good choice.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
So Photobucket wants monies - Netsmurf does not like - hence Imgur (thanks to Borke for that idea).

Going to the worldcup and this year its going to be with Slann. Only took me a year to paint this one team, but managed to be finished more than a day and 2 nights before deadline :D

It is figures from the far past. Back when Granma Wendy had Slann armies for fantasy. They are ugly, bad sculpted and full of lead - whats not to like:powdodge:

Hmm trying to figure out how to post pics from imgur here:skull::skull::skull: - I did it I did it :D

w3EzPiE.jpg

XtJlBP5.jpg

HFFUys0.jpg

KDAngMV.jpg

Anyhow that is the ugly Slann that I will play in Dornbirn. That makes it 21 races done. And I still only have a shitty phone camera

Last edited:

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Nice! 21 races! You are my hero!

Did you mix the Shiracha sauce into the red paint? :)