1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next season - allow stadiums?

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Hudd, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Tillbeast

Tillbeast Member

Steam Username:
    Tillbeast
    Country Flag:
    I am against stadium enhancements myself. It gives some teams a big advantage more than it does others. Against slow moving teams wizard is just so overpowered for example. I would even ban the wizard inducement but that's for another thread. Prefer games to be decided on the pitch rather than off it.

Think it would be funny to be able to use a bribe on an opposing wizard as well as for could.

2. Hudd

Hudd Active Member

Country Flag:
    OK - I have been convinced that the Wiz stadium is best off banned. My HE in UKBBL will begin saving :D

I would say just don't allow this one though...

3. SlyAnimal

SlyAnimal Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    PapaNasty
    Country Flag:
    You can only have 1x enhancement at a time.
    You can't turn them off, but you can remove them (If you do, it'll cost you 100k to replace it though).
    You can't swap between different enhancements unless you remove the old one and then buy a new one for 100k each time.
    You can see in advance who will be the home/away team (Yep I think the home team is on the left).

So you can in theory pick and choose enhancements depending on your opponent, but as you'd be paying 100k each time your changed it, you'd probably be better off just sticking with the 1x enhancement and saving your gold for wizards/bribes instead.

But yeah, wizard stadiums and altar of nuffle could potentially change the game quite significantly, so if we were to allow stadium enhancements, I'd probably recommend not allowing those ones.

4. Sataric

Sataric Active Member

Steam Username:
    Sataric
    Cyanide Username:
    Sataric
    Country Flag:
    I don't know this for certain but I am expecting a serious nerf to the Altar of Nuffle (cheaper Star Players) when Legendary Edition goes live, since they're adding 50'ish new Stars including many cheap-to-hire ones.

5. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    So in game we can stop people joining the league with enhancements but not buying them.

I doubt anything will change with LE to be honest. We would of heard if they were planning it.

6. Orielensis

Orielensis Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    What about extra ogres enhancement?

Sataric likes this.