The 1st Cup - Round 2 Match Results

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Please note that I am gone between Thursday evening - Sunday afternoon, cant deal anything in-game.

Martin ScoresEasy

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Chickenfish
Country Flag
St Cloud wins 1-0!
The first half was a hard-fought battle of me constantly breaking St Cloud's armor vs St Cloud never needing to reroll several 1D or -2D blocks. St Cloud scored on T8, and had all 3 of his KO's wake up. My T8 gave him 2 more KO'd players, but they both woke up at the start of the second half.
The dice weren't quite as friendly to me in the second half, rolling dubskulls early T1 and skull/both down against a blocker early T2 seeing both my rerolls gone (looking back the T1 reroll was probably a bad choice). On T8 I need any non-skull on a 2D block, a single dodge with a skink, and a GFI to make the game go to OT... and failed the GFI!
Great game St Cloud, good luck for your next (hopefully 2!) match(es!)

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
My Norse take out the Lizards 1-0.

Nearly drowned in a sea of yellow Lizard dice... breaking armour at an alarming rate in the first half. RR gone we needed loads of help by the deity to go ahead with a rather fortunate score.

All my KO's returned so game on.

2nd half was rather seasawy with the Lizards out of RR early and the ball on the ground a couple of times. In the end a Skink failed a GFI for the T16 equalizer.

GG @Martin ScoresEasy .....very unlucky on the deciding dice rolls.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
My brets defeat @Znarx humans 3-0.

In the battle of the undistinguished strength 3, agi 3 contenders poor dice in the first half for Znarx set the tone. He rolled 3 double skulls (in the first half). He also decided on a fouling game, having a sub, which backfired as he ended the game with 3 sent off for no removals. 1 ko for Znarx (turn 1) and a late BH by blitzer @notorious noob were the only other removals.

A TD for blitzer @St Cloud and a TD and a TD and MVP for blitzer @Regor mean I have 2 level ups for the semi.

gg @Znarx definitely unlucky this time.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Another dwarf bites the dust, Mamutas came out ahead 1-0 in our shoving match.
@TravelScrabble made me work very hard for it and I had to pay the price. He played excellent defense, and my hope started to dwindle in the end as I was losing more and more players.

But Nuffle had smiled at me at the very end. :rolleyes:

GG, @TravelScrabble, was a pleasure (and pain) to play you.

Well, now let's see... Finals, @Orielensis...
Aha! I knew I have heard that before: http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/...e-of-the-1st-tmm-cup.11215/page-2#post-185826. I had to dig it up! :p
Half predictions fulfilled. I have a good feeling about the other half as well ;)

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Wait until you see what level ups I choose for fearsome blitzers Regor and St Cloud!