The Stadium Opens - 1st Cup

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
@notorious noob we are up! I can kickoff today between 18:00 - 20:00 GMT if you're around! If that doesn't work I have plenty of other times this week available as well.

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@notorious noob we are up! I can kickoff today between 18:00 - 20:00 GMT if you're around! If that doesn't work I have plenty of other times this week available as well.

I am around, I dont quite know if I will be available so if you wish to play tonight I will have to let you know at say 1800. If that doesnt work and you have other things to do as well (understandable) we will have to schedule some other day.

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
I am around, I dont quite know if I will be available so if you wish to play tonight I will have to let you know at say 1800. If that doesnt work and you have other things to do as well (understandable) we will have to schedule some other day.
I am on US east time - GMT -5 and work from home as my own boss :D I'll be around and available from 18:00 - 20:00 GMT today for kickoff so just let me know! I posted more times in the Round 1 thread as well.