Waiting list

zabuzahak1

Veteran
Steam Username
Zzabuzahak1
Country Flag
Hey new to the forums here! I was interested in joining the Big Crunch, Im under the impression that we're currently in season 5 so I'd like to join the waiting list for next season if that's possible

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey new to the forums here! I was interested in joining the Big Crunch, Im under the impression that we're currently in season 5 so I'd like to join the waiting list for next season if that's possible

Your welcome to join us, we are indeed in season 5 which should take another 3 to 4 weeks.

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Jumping on the bandwagon...

Please sign me up. Not sure which race yet.

Thank you!

Valdac

Star Player
Steam Username
Sunulael
Cyanide Username
Valdac
Country Flag
Hello everyone!

New player here... If possible, count me in for next season! (at least at the end of all those players in the waiting list :confused:)

Thanks!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@Capra @MadHorrorBoy

You have not responded to my message so I am assuming you do not wish to join for season 7 unless I hear otherwise.

Everyone else on the waiting list (except Goatee) is interested and doesn't have to do anything else.

Last edited:

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
As developments unfold, it is starting to look like the BC1 is officially dead, which frees me up to try my hand at coaching Nurgles in the BC2.

Is it too late to sign up for the next season?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
It's looking like we have mostly rookies for Tier 4 next season so no one should get an unfair match up. So sign up now to take advantage.

Pete

Veteran
Steam Username
Pete n3than
Cyanide Username
Pete
Country Flag
Sign me up for the new season :)