Reikland Season 5 MD2: That's What It Takes

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
You creampuffs finished early, so you called down the thunder...

Reiklandmd2_zps6c380df5.png

Does not 'officially' start until June 11th-ish.
You have until Midnight June 17th, but you may want to take it a touch easy on the other divisions eh?

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Jrpeart's Nurgle..... Oh man when will FOOD catch a break?

Can we play Monday?

Given you beat me last season, what are you complaining about?

Assuming Monday is allowed I can do a 19:00 - 21:00 GMT start.

That applies to the rest of the weekdays as well.

Landwaker

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
To quote myself almost a year ago:
Are we to be cowed by large letters? Nay, not this team; we seek a newer world, beyond the sunset and the baths of all the western stars, one equal temper of heroic hearts, to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

In other words,

Come and get it short stuff!

Been a long time coming Smurf, how's your weekend schedule?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Hey Big Grudge,

It's time for the Ogres to strutt their stuff. I am usually available after 1900GMT in the evening but can do other times with notice.

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Znarx.. time again to meet my odd orc team.. draw last time. Now we see how it ends this time.. I am on the roll, 8 games without a loss :)

i can play thursday-sat early morning to 19:00 GMT

Altashheth

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Given you beat me last season, what are you complaining about?

Assuming Monday is allowed I can do a 19:00 - 21:00 GMT start.

That applies to the rest of the weekdays as well.

That is my preferred start as well.... We may have to do tues, my CTALE opponent got in touch at last, with 1 day left to play I may have to play that game tonight... I'll keep you posted

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
That is my preferred start as well.... We may have to do tues, my CTALE opponent got in touch at last, with 1 day left to play I may have to play that game tonight... I'll keep you posted

Heh, well I've just arranged my next CTALE for Tuesday so let me know about tonight, otherwise it's Wednesday onwards.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
To quote myself almost a year ago:

Been a long time coming Smurf, how's your weekend schedule?

Clan Foebreakers welcomes the opportunity to maim and murder your misserable pixels some more. During the weekend best bet is a game on Sunday. I can play all day today and that is that until Sunday - as there is Copenhell this week:D

Olive Baboon

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Big Grudge
Country Flag
Hey Big Grudge,

It's time for the Ogres to strutt their stuff. I am usually available after 1900GMT in the evening but can do other times with notice.

Hello Sir,

I am ready to take the beating on next weeks monday or tuesday (1900 GMT). I hope your ogres will be as gentle they were in last season :rolleyes:

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Hello Sir,

I am ready to take the beating on next weeks monday or tuesday (1900 GMT). I hope your ogres will be as gentle they were in last season :rolleyes:

My Ogres are very cuddly.

If you mean mon the 16th I can do that at 1900 GMT.
If you mean tonight I can do from 1930 GMT as I have the kids on my own.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Hi Znarx.. time again to meet my odd orc team.. draw last time. Now we see how it ends this time.. I am on the roll, 8 games without a loss :)

i can play thursday-sat early morning to 19:00 GMT

I'm in U.S. Pacific time and I work weekdays local time, so daytime hours GMT are tough for me on weekdays. How about 1530 GMT on Saturday?

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag

Sorry, nobody got in contact with me, so I already admined that game. Hope you didn't match up. (I didn't see anything going on, so I hope I didn't overlook it somehow)

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Sunday at 16:00 GMT? (Note your profile says GMT+1 but Denmark currently googles as GMT+2, too bad it doesn't auto-update).

Yeah to bad, but it is true during summer we are at GMT+2 due to that mindbogling stupidity called daylights saving time. WHo on earth want to save on daylight:confused::p

Olive Baboon

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Big Grudge
Country Flag
My Ogres are very cuddly.

If you mean mon the 16th I can do that at 1900 GMT.
If you mean tonight I can do from 1930 GMT as I have the kids on my own.

Monday 16th 1900 GMT it is then. Sorry about late answer, I'm in the middle of nowhere now so I have limited access to communicate with outside world.