BC5 Reikland MD5: a ring what is made of fire

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
On time this week. Season is half-way done and you marshmallows are looking a bit droopy...

Reiklandmd5_zpsa05853fd.png

that outta slap you on a graham-cracker with a side of Ghirardelli. Say it with me....
'please sir, can I 'ave s'more?' ;)

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Altashheth,

You have had a good run but all things come to an end. When do you want to kiss your team goodbye?

I'm usually available after 1900 GMT of an evening but can do other times with notice.

I got you something to get you in the mood.

[ame=http://youtu.be/4Rc25CkOxEk]Mozart's Requiem - 1. Introitus - YouTube[/ame]

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Edjapo I can play Wednesday after 10 GMT 0 and all day. Thursday Im flying to Thule and as I dont know my workschedule yet I cant give you any times until late Thursday:powdodge:

Altashheth

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Altashheth,

You have had a good run but all things come to an end. When do you want to kiss your team goodbye?

I'm usually available after 1900 GMT of an evening but can do other times with notice.

I got you something to get you in the mood.

I love that tune.... Well.... I can do tonight..... Or Monday next week.... (Maybe Thursday)

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
I nearly linked the whole Mass but thought that it would be excessive.

Busy now. I can do Mon at 1930GMT. If that works for you.

Olive Baboon

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Big Grudge
Country Flag
Hey Ging,

It would be nice to play our game on wed, thu, sun or mon as there's no world cup games. I'm available after 1700 GMT but can play other times if needed.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Hey Ging,

It would be nice to play our game on wed, thu, sun or mon as there's no world cup games. I'm available after 1700 GMT but can play other times if needed.

Hi Olive,

Howe about Sunday at 1930 GMT?

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Hello Jrpeart, what are good kick off times for you?

Hi Mikko,

I can start:
Friday 1900 - 2100 GMT
Saturday 09:00 - 1500 GMT
Sunday 0900 - 1500 GMT or 2000 - 2100 GMT
Monday 1900 - 2100 GMT

Edjapo

Star Player
Country Flag
Sorry Smurf, I was busy Wednesday. The rest of this week I'm pretty free so tell me how your schedule looks.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Sorry Smurf, I was busy Wednesday. The rest of this week I'm pretty free so tell me how your schedule looks.

Im at GMT -3 now and doing the nightshift this week. I can play if we start from 2 pm to 5 pm GMT -3. Let me know wich day fits you.

Edjapo

Star Player
Country Flag
Smurf, So are you free 2pm GMT? I'm not 100% sure what you mean by -3. If so I can play at 2pm gmt tomorrow.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Smurf, So are you free 2pm GMT? I'm not 100% sure what you mean by -3. If so I can play at 2pm gmt tomorrow.

GMT -3 is the timezone. So 2pm GMT is only 11am in my timezone and I sleep at that time, unless you can play an hour earlier? If so then I can play you right after work my 10am and GMT 1pm:)