BC S5: Nordland MD8

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
Nordmd8_zps571212b5.png

Two left! I wanna see some (more) blood!

ScottishDunc

Star Player
Country Flag
Gyasi, my schedule is kind of tight this week. I'm free to start tomorrow between 1800 and 1900GMT. I can do Saturday Morning and Tuesday at almost any time.

If none of this works, let me know and I'll try to work something out.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Hey Dio, i'm on holiday until some point on sunday. I can do Monday after my occ match from 21.00 gmt or tue after 19.00 gmt or before 14.00 gmt. Sorry for not to grand times.

Juriel

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Ah, Dreamy.

I need to get rid of my Fend players, it has proven a disaster. Come enjoy my DP!

Anytime that isn't Saturday works.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Ah, Dreamy.

I need to get rid of my Fend players, it has proven a disaster. Come enjoy my DP!

Anytime that isn't Saturday works.

You could just sack them yourself instead of expecting me to do your heavy work :p

This afternoon (like 12 GMT-ish?)

Dionysian

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Dio, i'm on holiday until some point on sunday. I can do Monday after my occ match from 21.00 gmt or tue after 19.00 gmt or before 14.00 gmt. Sorry for not to grand times.

That's fine, bud, with notice I can usually do almost anything. after the occ match mon is best for me. Let me know if you're too tired to play twice tho and we can switch to tue early afternoon

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Fair enough, see you soon.

Sudonym

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Akirilus, how's tomorrow look for you? I'm in a bit of a time crunch this week, but I'm free tomorrow and Saturday afternoon, GMT-7.

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Fallow, no problem, for how it is going I will have another couple of death in the next match.

20, when do you want to do it?
I am on holidays, so if connection holds I am available any time any day.

Gyasi

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Gyasi
Country Flag
Gyasi, my schedule is kind of tight this week. I'm free to start tomorrow between 1800 and 1900GMT. I can do Saturday Morning and Tuesday at almost any time.

If none of this works, let me know and I'll try to work something out.

I would prefer not tomorrow, Saturday morning doesn't work for me, but Tuesday should work alright starting between 1800 and 1900.

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Akirilus, how's tomorrow look for you? I'm in a bit of a time crunch this week, but I'm free tomorrow and Saturday afternoon, GMT-7.

I can't play tomorrow (Friday), but I could play on Saturday in the afternoon or in the evening. Could you do that?

20phoenix

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
20phoenix
Country Flag
Fallow, no problem, for how it is going I will have another couple of death in the next match.

20, when do you want to do it?
I am on holidays, so if connection holds I am available any time any day.

I can play most the weekend then Mon/Tue/Wed after 7pm

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
20p, the attempt at playing BB I made with Nik resulted in a colossal failure.
My internet connection here is unreliable at best.
I can try a last trick by subscribing to a cheap limited international satellite service my cellphone is providing, then using the phone as hotspot, which should be reliable enough.
Problem is that I will only get 4 days and 100 Mb of traffic data allowed, does anyone know if a BB game falls within this limit?
Depending on the answer to this question I will decide when to schedule the game (i.e if with one subscription I can have 2 games made, then it shoud be as late as possible, so to cover also MD9 with the same 4 d4y limited subscription).