BC5: Reikland MD8 - Rhymes with...

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
Cheers for being patient lads. Thanks to Ging and 20p for getting that match in timely.

reiklandmd8_zps353779bb.png

two match days left ladies... drive it like you stole it!

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Altashherth when you have time to play?

for me work today.. start occ 22:30 GMT so before that can work

or all day tomorrow Friday is good aswell, but rather not to late since its friday and is better things to do, but if no option its work

weekend busy, but monday works

Dionysian

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey JR I'm cj's designated ringer, anything sat, sun or tue works well. If you're around afternoons also available today and tomorrow

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Hey JR I'm cj's designated ringer, anything sat, sun or tue works well. If you're around afternoons also available today and tomorrow

I can't do this weekend at all.

Weekdays I can do 19:30 - 22:00 BST starts.

It looks like Tuesday evening may be our only available slot. Pick a time that suits you.

Dionysian

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I can't do this weekend at all.

Weekdays I can do 19:30 - 22:00 BST starts.

It looks like Tuesday evening may be our only available slot. Pick a time that suits you.

1930? If Tue is awkward for you tho, I can do Mon 1930 BST as well. I have a game at 2200 BST Mon which is why I left Mon off the initial list.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Ging, Edjapo is AFK for a few more days. We should be back home by Saturday night and he can schedule a match with you then. My guess is either Saturday night, sometime Sunday, Monday during the day, or Tuesday night.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Mikko I still work the nightshift and am at GMT-3 so I can play at 10.00am or from 1500 to 1800pm my time. Monday I have the night off so I can play from 15.00 and onwards.

Altashheth

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Altashherth when you have time to play?

for me work today.. start occ 22:30 GMT so before that can work

or all day tomorrow Friday is good aswell, but rather not to late since its friday and is better things to do, but if no option its work

weekend busy, but monday works

I've got all day Friday off work... I'll be up at 08:00 GMT+1, when would you like to roll?

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Ging, Edjapo is AFK for a few more days. We should be back home by Saturday night and he can schedule a match with you then. My guess is either Saturday night, sometime Sunday, Monday during the day, or Tuesday night.

Ok Werebat, let me check what we're up to and I'll get back to you with my availability.

Altashheth

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
i can check 08:30 GMT thats 10:30 for me. then later i go beach so then we have to play like 16:00 GMT?

friday we talking about..

I'm sorry willpower, I completely forgot about our game.... I'm not used to no routine....

I'm free all day Monday shall we try for 8:30 GMT on Monday?

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Hi edjapo,
Hope you've had a good trip.
How about Sunday ar 19:30 GMT?

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Mikko Im ingame and waiting:powdodge:

EDIT, Now done waiting as I need my sleep in order to keep the rythm of the night. I can play at 21.00 GMT-3 and onwards until 07.00 GMT-3

Last edited: