BC6 Averland MD2: The Indian in the Cupboard

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
averlandmd2_zpse4132d2f.png

Time for the best of you to come to life!

Matches to be played by GMT 2330 Sept 16th.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey Antonis,

I am free my normal times of 18:30 to 21:00 GMT+1 during the week and pretty much any reasonable weekend times.

When is good for you?

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Hi Anarch,

i can play today and wednesday-friday from 18:30-20:00 GMT kick off time.
But if you wanna play today, i'll need to know it pretty fast, so i'll check the forum from time to time for the next few hours...
;)

Greetz
Cram

edit: Monday did not work out and friday is reserved now for another game. I hope wednesday or thursday work...???

Last edited:

Hawca

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Axler what you got for me? 20.00 GMT is best we can work on day to suit

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
Reserved for actual match time.

'Cause I already sent Hazbot my schedule for CCMD4. ^^"

o8oo Anarch

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Anarch,

i can play today and wednesday-friday from 18:30-20:00 GMT kick off time.
But if you wanna play today, i'll need to know it pretty fast, so i'll check the forum from time to time for the next few hours...
;)

Greetz
Cram

edit: Monday did not work out and friday is reserved now for another game. I hope wednesday or thursday work...???

thurday 20:00GMT works for me. Bring on round 2! :)

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
deal, thursday 20:00 gmt it is!
;)

cya

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Antonis,

I am free my normal times of 18:30 to 21:00 GMT+1 during the week and pretty much any reasonable weekend times.

When is good for you?
Hello Street! 18:30 Gmt+1 at Friday would be the best for me. Would you like to do this then?

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hello Street! 18:30 Gmt+1 at Friday would be the best for me. Would you like to do this then?

Hey Antonis,

Unfortunately Ive already got a match in the Crunch cup booked for the same time. Forgot to update my post here to say that wasn't avalible.

Im still free all of this evening(Weds) from 18:30 to 21:00 GMT+1 and same times tomorrow, plus most weekend times.

I also could do around 20:30 GMT+1 on Friday assuming my game with Danton doesn't take more than 2 hours.

Edit: I may also be able to leave from work early using Flexitime on Friday, if you can do a match at 16:00 GMT+1 on Friday then that is also an option to get the game played before my Crunch cup game.

Let me know which is best for you.

Last edited:

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Antonis,

Unfortunately Ive already got a match in the Crunch cup booked for the same time. Forgot to update my post here to say that wasn't avalible.

Im still free all of this evening(Weds) from 18:30 to 21:00 GMT+1 and same times tomorrow, plus most weekend times.

I also could do around 20:30 GMT+1 on Friday assuming my game with Danton doesn't take more than 2 hours.

Edit: I may also be able to leave from work early using Flexitime on Friday, if you can do a match at 16:00 GMT+1 on Friday then that is also an option to get the game played before my Crunch cup game.

Let me know which is best for you.

Ok, what about tommorow (Thursday) at 18:30 GMT+1? I 'm also having a game at 10 but i don't think it 'll take so much time.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Thursday at 18:30 GMT+1 should be good for me, see you then.

gtrain

Veteran
Country Flag
Hey Bestbitter,

It looks like you are in the UK so I am not sure we'll be able to make a match during the week. I'm back on dayshift so my availability Mon-Fri will be about 1830 - 2230 GMT -8.

I am much more available on the weekend. What do you think?

bestbitter

Star Player
Cyanide Username
bestbitter
Country Flag
Hey Bestbitter,

It looks like you are in the UK so I am not sure we'll be able to make a match during the week. I'm back on dayshift so my availability Mon-Fri will be about 1830 - 2230 GMT -8.

I am much more available on the weekend. What do you think?

Hi, I could do the weekend either Saturday or Sunday. Saturday I would'nt be able to do until about 21:30 GMT (13:30 your time?) or Sunday would be approx. 20:30 GMT (12:30 your time?). Let me know if either of those are any good.

gtrain

Veteran
Country Flag
Hey Best, sorry for not getting back to you before now. Work got crazy. I know this is short notice but I'm available today at the time you posted if you want to play!

bestbitter

Star Player
Cyanide Username
bestbitter
Country Flag
Hey Best, sorry for not getting back to you before now. Work got crazy. I know this is short notice but I'm available today at the time you posted if you want to play!

Sorry, I have another game arranged at that time now. May be able to play after, if it doesn't take to long!