Last weeks admin results:

Street 2 - 0 Bestbitter

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey Valo,

I am free my normal 18:30 to 21:00 GMT+1 times this week, though I already have a match scheduled for tonight.

Weekend I am free pretty much all reasonable GMT+1 times.

When is good for you?

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hello akirilus! Sadly this week's schedule is a mess and i cannot yet propose a time that i m sure i will be available so if you don't mind could you tell me some days and hours that you would like to do it to see what i can do?

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hello akirilus! Sadly this week's schedule is a mess and i cannot yet propose a time that i m sure i will be available so if you don't mind could you tell me some days and hours that you would like to do it to see what i can do?

Hi Antonis - Wednesday and Thursday (today and tomorrow) are out for me, too much stuff going on at work. I could play on Friday after 20:00 GMT, and Saturday is mostly flexible atm. I am not sure about Sunday yet, but sometime before 15:00 GMT on Sunday might work. Next Monday and Tuesday I can do after 20:00 GMT. Hopefully some of these times work for you.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Antonis - Wednesday and Thursday (today and tomorrow) are out for me, too much stuff going on at work. I could play on Friday after 20:00 GMT, and Saturday is mostly flexible atm. I am not sure about Sunday yet, but sometime before 15:00 GMT on Sunday might work. Next Monday and Tuesday I can do after 20:00 GMT. Hopefully some of these times work for you.
Nice! So, i think that at Friday 22:00 GMT i 'll almost certainly be free. Would you like to do it then?

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
Hey Valo,

I am free my normal 18:30 to 21:00 GMT+1 times this week, though I already have a match scheduled for tonight.

Weekend I am free pretty much all reasonable GMT+1 times.

When is good for you?

Hey Street,

I'm free (and able to play) on Friday through to Monday from 18:30 to 21:00 GMT+1, as well as most of the day on Saturday, but that's about it for this week (at time of writing). Go for Friday around 18:30 GMT+1?

Cheers! :D

~Val

o8oo Anarch

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hi gtrain o/

I can do pretty much anytime Thur/Mon/Tues. If not we can figure something out for the weekend.

What works for you dude?

Anarch.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey Street,

I'm free (and able to play) on Friday through to Monday from 18:30 to 21:00 GMT+1, as well as most of the day on Saturday, but that's about it for this week (at time of writing). Go for Friday around 18:30 GMT+1?

~Val

Friday 18:30 GMT+1 it is. See you then.

Hawca

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Bestbitter what you got for me, 20.00 GMT is best, nort Tuesday, or this weekend

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Hi HazBot,

i can play best 18:30 gmt every day.
Is that ok for you or do you have other suggestions?

Greetz
Cram

gtrain

Veteran
Country Flag
Hi gtrain o/

I can do pretty much anytime Thur/Mon/Tues. If not we can figure something out for the weekend.

What works for you dude?

Anarch.

Ah, I'm way across the pond so Thursday/Mon/Tues has to be Between 0100 and 0800 gmt. Is that feasible?

o8oo Anarch

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Ah, I'm way across the pond so Thursday/Mon/Tues has to be Between 0100 and 0800 gmt. Is that feasible?

Damn thats gonna be tough as its early hours of the morning. Its going to have to be monday night/tues morning and I'll just have to zombie my way through the school run I guess.

So 01:00Gmt tuesday morning?

However if you can do slightly later 9:00GMT would work better for me?

Last edited:

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
Tomorrow, Friday, 18:30 GMT is perfect.
cya then

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey Street,

~Val

Hey Val,

Sorry for only a day notice, can we rearrange this for 19:30 GMT+1 on Friday. Somethings come up which means I won't be back till a bit later than normal. Will certainly be back in time for 19:30 start though and possibly around eariler than that.

I will send this via PM as well to make sure you see it.

gtrain

Veteran
Country Flag
Damn thats gonna be tough as its early hours of the morning. Its going to have to be monday night/tues morning and I'll just have to zombie my way through the school run I guess.

So 01:00Gmt tuesday morning?

However if you can do slightly later 9:00GMT would work better for me?
Sure, I can stay up a little later and do 0900 GMT

o8oo Anarch

Super Star Player
Country Flag
It has gone an hour past kick-off time and although I see you in game gtrian, as to how late it is your end I'm guessing you've fallen asleep.

We can try to squeeze the match in this evening just before end of match day though that may be a bit too early for you?

Does kick-off have to be started before midnight or the match fully concluded?

I will check back later this evening when I get chance.

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
Provided that you let one of the admins know, you should be able to get your game in this evening. I would, however, attempt to get it started before the time we roll-over, as otherwise you run the risk of it being considered an admin draw due to time constraints.

That being said, it's obviously up to an admin, so it's ultimately up to them.