TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
This is t my pretties, GO BIG OR GO HOME

After today, do not trouble yourselves with regret, just come back next season better than ever. To those of you visiting Altdwarf, make us proud, to those dropping to tier 3, CRUSH THOSE NOOBS.

You have until the 5th at 23:59, but I want to see all matches played so work with me.

siggy2021

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
siggy2021
Country Flag
Fallow, I have my normal availability. after 22:00 GMT during the week. Saturday is a bit iffy at the moment, Sunday is available all day.

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
Ging, let me know your availability!

Having read the trouble you and Fallow had, I'm guessing it'll be easier if I try to fit into your schedule than the other way around. ;)

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Wallbanger when you have time? for me i think possible most days at moment, but not to late thursday

Wallbanger

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Wallbanger
Country Flag
Wallbanger when you have time? for me i think possible most days at moment, but not to late thursday

I'm traveling on business this week so it will be Saturday at the earliest. I can start anytime after 1600 GMT; would that work for you?

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Ging, let me know your availability!

Having read the trouble you and Fallow had, I'm guessing it'll be easier if I try to fit into your schedule than the other way around. ;)

Hi Borke,

Any of these free for you?

Friday 21:00 GMT
Sunday 20:30 GMT
Tuesday 20:30 GMT

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
Hi Borke,

Any of these free for you?

Friday 21:00 GMT
Sunday 20:30 GMT
Tuesday 20:30 GMT

Hi Ging,

All of them should work, actually. I would suggest we aim for Friday, and keep the other two as backup.

See you Friday, 21:00 GMT! :)

Zungado

Star Player
Steam Username
Zungado
Cyanide Username
Zungado
Country Flag
Hey Zungado...any chance of a Thursday after 13:00GMT or early Friday game?

Ah sorry I missed this, I'm free from now. I have a lab on from 11-12 GMT on Friday, so anything after 1:00 GMT could work.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Hi Ging,

All of them should work, actually. I would suggest we aim for Friday, and keep the other two as backup.

See you Friday, 21:00 GMT! :)

Ok, sounds good.
I have just remembered that Friday is Halloween, and my 4yr old will probably be late going to bed after he's been out Trick or Treating with his friends (accompanied by adults before you call the social services! :D ), but hopefully it won't delay our match start of 21:00 GMT.

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
Sent Siggy a PM.
we are both US, should be able to meet up without too much trouble.

I can do Monday night 0030-0100 GMT (tues morning GMT), or this evening if we chance to meet.

Wallbanger

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Wallbanger
Country Flag
i have game 16:00 but can try get at 15:30 if not i would be ready at around 18:00 to 18:15 sunday GMT

Actually, I failed to take into account that tonight North America comes off DST. So it would actually be 1900, not 1800, but it sounds like that would work out OK...let me know if that's getting too late for you.

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Actually, I failed to take into account that tonight North America comes off DST. So it would actually be 1900, not 1800, but it sounds like that would work out OK...let me know if that's getting too late for you.

That works good :)