BC7 Ostland MD7 MM

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
ost77_zpsac5c1e2d.jpg

It's getting tight at the top and there is a lot still to play for so get your games played by the end of the 20th.

I will not forward the match day till thursday morning (930GMT) as the last match has been given an extension and is playing wednesday night.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Hey Big Grudge time for some AG 5 mutants to die.

Thu: 19.30 - 20.00
Fri: 10.00
Sat: 19.30 - 21.00
Sun: 20.30
Mon,
Tue taken
: 19.30 - 20.00

All times are GMT and starting times. I hope one of them suits you. I'll update if needed.

Cheers

St. Cloud

Last edited:

Olive Baboon

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Big Grudge
Country Flag
Hey St Cloud!

Where's the love? Everybody loves mutants, what's wrong with you? My elves are just a better upgraded version of an ordinary elf. They never do any harm to anyone :D

You better fix your attitude and be nice and gentle in upcoming match. Throw many:skull: , dodge into multiple tacklezones and always always remember to go for it when it's not necessary.

Oh and Saturday 1930 GMT start is fine for me ;)

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Hey St Cloud!

Where's the love? Everybody loves mutants, what's wrong with you? My elves are just a better upgraded version of an ordinary elf. They never do any harm to anyone :D

You better fix your attitude and be nice and gentle in upcoming match. Throw many:skull: , dodge into multiple tacklezones and always always remember to go for it when it's not necessary.

Oh and Saturday 1930 GMT start is fine for me ;)

Sorry mate my Gf just informed me that Sat evening is totaly out. My bad.

Any other times you can do?

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Edjapo, what's good for you? I'm GM-7, so Sunday sometime after 1600 GMT would be best for me. Let me know if that doesn't work and we can figure something out.

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Everblue, when do you want to have a chance to win against my mass of unorganized and unruly elves?
I am available all weekdays 20:00 GMT

Lord Jair

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Silfir, looks like you are 7 hours ahead of me, so unless you work crazy hours or are something of a night owl, the weekend will be our best shot.

I'm on call from Friday onwards so anything could get disrupted, if so I'll concede. I'm happy to get up early on Sat or Sunday as early as 5am my time noon your time if that works for you. The crazy early (for me) games are better as there's less chance the game will be interrupted but shoot me some times over the weekend and I'll see what I can make happen!

Silfir

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Silfir
Country Flag
Silfir, looks like you are 7 hours ahead of me, so unless you work crazy hours or are something of a night owl, the weekend will be our best shot.

I'm on call from Friday onwards so anything could get disrupted, if so I'll concede. I'm happy to get up early on Sat or Sunday as early as 5am my time noon your time if that works for you. The crazy early (for me) games are better as there's less chance the game will be interrupted but shoot me some times over the weekend and I'll see what I can make happen!

I am something of a night owl, generally speaking...

Noon precisely doesn't really work out - can we shoot for 1300 GMT on Saturday, which is 2pm my time and 7am yours?

Barristan

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Juriel,

Probably fighting for the OCC title this week-end, so Monday or Tuesday evening would be great. 2130 GMT OK or too late for you?

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Fighting for the OCC title?!?!?!?
That's AWESOME.
Now I understand why you always beat me :D
Could you please tell me when you play?
I may want to watch that.

Barristan

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Dionysian said as much in your blog when talking about Orcs (read that last night). I've dropped points since so even a win could not be enough but it would guarantee second place at least and another shot next season. I'm playing a former Champion and his Clawy team though so could be an unpleasant spectacle - far from a given anyway. Exact date and time undecided yet, but you can find out on the OCC boards since I noticed you signed-up there. Welcome! :)

Lord Jair

Super Star Player
Country Flag
We can give it a go. Hoping the on call stuff is quiet... :)

Cya 1300GMT Saturday!

I am something of a night owl, generally speaking...

Noon precisely doesn't really work out - can we shoot for 1300 GMT on Saturday, which is 2pm my time and 7am yours?

Everblue

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Dionysian said as much in your blog when talking about Orcs (read that last night). I've dropped points since so even a win could not be enough but it would guarantee second place at least and another shot next season. I'm playing a former Champion and his Clawy team though so could be an unpleasant spectacle - far from a given anyway. Exact date and time undecided yet, but you can find out on the OCC boards since I noticed you signed-up there. Welcome! :)

I am hoping for a draw in that game. Khemri are the crowd favourites!

Failing that, please beat the rotting bastards!

Everblue

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Everblue, when do you want to have a chance to win against my mass of unorganized and unruly elves?
I am available all weekdays 20:00 GMT

Hi there

Ugh more elves.

I have a game this evening. Ummm. Could you do Sunday at 8pm?

Cheers