BC7 MD7 Results

Mikko

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Mikko
Country Flag
Confirmed, the eporcs were gifted with an opening blitz event but managed to squander it by overlooking a mummy blitz from the ground, and their bumbling passing game couldn't recover the match. Sorry about Vosh, felt lame for that to happen when you'd already almost secured the win.

Dont worry about it, Vosh took one for the team in his thirst for victory. :eek:

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Orcs vs UW

took stable start and had 1-0 at first half, and suddenly it was 1-1.. anyway just keept drumming and could stall for 2-1.. thanks for teh game werebat, you rolled very bad 1st half.. but did some crazy rolls at 2nd but guess was to late

gtrain

Veteran
Country Flag
Real Housewives vs Aesthetics of Hate, 1-0.

This match goes to show that no matter how oppositely sided two coaches are on the skill spectrum, Nuffle will still flip the tables on you.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Reikland

(siggy2021) Your A Nation 2 - 1 Pixel Mafia (Ging)

Gratz to siggy.
I was pretty much a spectator as most of my important stuff failed, armour broke, etc.
Thanks nuffle, I love spending my evenings sitting though matches like that. :(

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Orcs vs UW

took stable start and had 1-0 at first half, and suddenly it was 1-1.. anyway just keept drumming and could stall for 2-1.. thanks for teh game werebat, you rolled very bad 1st half.. but did some crazy rolls at 2nd but guess was to late

Die rolls were consistently horrid for me all game, except for that one TD I pulled out of a hat. :D

My Inducements were a wizard who accomplished nothing, and Dribblesnot who knocked down several of my own players with a fumbled bomb once.

Still, could have been a very different game if I'd been able to knock your BC off the pitch that one time. I really thought I had you with the push, then noticed Stand Firm. D'OH! :mad:

My level 4 thrower got smacked early on with a broken neck, which was converted to a smashed collar bone by the apoc (keeping the running joke about Wyrmwood's apothecaries going). Then the damned thrower wins MVP (of course) and is now 1 SPP shy of leveling up. My plan? Keep him around for one more game to throw the ball once and hope for a +1 AG roll. If not, he's put out to pasture.

GG, look forward to playing you again when Nuffle decides to mess with YOUR rolls!

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
In Ostland the Show Stoppers! continue their rise from the ashes, flummoxing Edjapo's undead to the tune of 4-0 for their third straight victory. Leveled all three catchers and my thrower, and replaced the -mv busted blitzer with winnings after the game.

We still only have 8 on the squad, but getting some blodge/wrodge will go a long way towards keeping those 8 for now. There's an outside chance we could still earn promotion, but I'm not sure I'd want that. Need some more team development first.

skullashtray

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
md 7 was brutal took a whooping on the field and in in the endzone in example i have 130,000 in my treasury beacause of all the deaths this season gg travel not looking forward to a rematch

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Some early CAS dice on fire saw the CATS kill 2 Asur linemen and 2 more BH and 2 surfed Players left the legends short and unable to stop the Norse drive.

2nd half down 11-8 the elves were forced to improvise but the CATS would have none of it and they managed to drop the BC twice. The 2nd time leading to the T16 2nd score.

Thanks BG. Not much you could do after that start.

Cats 2 - Legends 0 the race in Ostland is still very much open.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
accidentally hitting "End of Turn" just before the end with an incomplete screen

I'll just put this link out here: http://bbtactics.com/forums/how-not-misclick-end-turn-button-t1683/

:p

Ziggurats vs Hell Pits ended a 3-3 draw in a game mostly marked by Archon. While he was on the pitch he depitched someone every second turn. But even with two babes for him alone (being the only one KO:d) he failed two recovery rolls - then once he got back on pitch he was surfed for another KO and failed his last recovery, singlehandedly going 1/4 on 2+ recovery rolls..

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
We thought that a match against goblins was easy.
That these goblins have lost against everyone else thus they would surely loose against us.
We thought ...

... and then in two turns we lost 6 men (KO) and were down to 5 players with the ever useless rooted tree, thus actually 4 moving players.

Both WD were between the fallen and simply there was no way to stop the full goblin team.

After his equalizer on his turn 16 the game crashed on Everblue side but we agreed to call it a draw, as he still had teh wizard and a 1ttd is not probable at all.

Damn I would have liked to try that though ...

Admin draw is required (also on the resets and problems thread) and the game thus ended 1-1

We are truly the shame of the wood elves.

magnus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Lucky injury dice allowed my chorfs to steamroll the lizzies 3-0. Hope the dice fares u better next game Under7, at least nothing too serious (very handy extra apo!). GG

NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag
I'd forgotten it was 3-0, it went so badly I think I just blanked most the second half.

Midros

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Ziggurats vs Hell Pits ended a 3-3 draw in a game mostly marked by Archon. While he was on the pitch he depitched someone every second turn. But even with two babes for him alone (being the only one KO:d) he failed two recovery rolls - then once he got back on pitch he was surfed for another KO and failed his last recovery, singlehandedly going 1/4 on 2+ recovery rolls..[/QUOTE]

Was quite the game with the rats getting a 3 player advantage but then the chorves did a pass to an unmarked bull who ran it in. Things looked bad for the rats at 2-2 when are wiz got the ball free but a dwarf dodge to tackle our carrier. That eas until their pass was intercepted.

GG Nik. Very fun game! Bloody babes!!

Olive Baboon

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Big Grudge
Country Flag
Some early CAS dice on fire saw the CATS kill 2 Asur linemen and 2 more BH and 2 surfed Players left the legends short and unable to stop the Norse drive.

2nd half down 11-8 the elves were forced to improvise but the CATS would have none of it and they managed to drop the BC twice. The 2nd time leading to the T16 2nd score.

Thanks BG. Not much you could do after that start.

Cats 2 - Legends 0 the race in Ostland is still very much open.

It was brutal...

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Things looked bad for the rats at 2-2 when are wiz got the ball free but a dwarf dodge to tackle our carrier. That eas until their pass was intercepted

It was even a blocker dodge into a tacklezone, to get the gutter runner down. But it was a beautiful plan for as long as it worked, which was until the pass got intercepted. :D

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
2-0 for my elusive Druchii against Hazbots Vampires, some solid dice and a lot of ruthless play left us pitch clearing the Vampires in the first half from which they were never able to fully recover, a huge amount of passes took place during that game though and we were denied a third touch down when a thrall caught the bouncing ball Id just blitzed free on my turn 16.

Thanks for being a sport despite the one way traffic of this game and please tap the coaches here for there secrets.. :D

Juriel

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
My Zons met Barristan's +400k TV High Elves, in a match I expected an auto-loss from.

Instead, my induced DP linegirl CASed three elves in the first half, and the other girls did the rest in with 1d blocks.

So... 2-1 grindy let's-rely-on-our-Guard match from Zons, through pure CAS luck.

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
My orcs lost 1-0 to Shortman Syndrome - Purely for therapy reasons some highlights :)

13/45 of my 1D were 1s
19/60 of my armour/injury rolls were 10+
Niggle to a blitzer
Death to my Troll and a Black orc.
And the straw that broke the camels back...
RIPPER GETS THE M.F. MVP AGAIN!

And it's not even my worst match of the season :p

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
7 injuries to zero says it all. Hudd got the shaft.