[UKBBL] King Arthurs Court

20phoenix

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
20phoenix
Country Flag
Well MD6 was a disaster....

8 casualties including a dead Sir Bedivere and -MA on the newly leveled two heads gob. Think there was a MNG on one of the rats too. My twin clawpombers managed a cas and a KO between them. 3-1 loss to Mr Lewis' Chaos Dwarves and with the last of my skilled goblins goes any lingering desire to keep this team at the end of the season. I intend on spending the rest of the season fouling for 16 turns and clawpombing what I can - because I can :p

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
Nooooo, not Bedivere!

It really sounds like a rough season you are having, 20p, and I can understand not wanting to continue with the team (though it might still change ;) ).

Good luck with the fouling plan anyway, might as well go out with a bang :D

20phoenix

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
20phoenix
Country Flag
This isnt like the reroll discussion I floated with the Stake House where I was enjoying the team but getting frustrated at falling just short every season. I genuinely think I have hit the glass ceiling with this team and the fun has gone so the reroll is definite.

As to Dio - i'm going to be giving you a wrong answer :p

The shortlist is Undead, Wood Elves and Skaven in that order. No mutations :eek:

lawastooshort

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
lawastooshort
Country Flag
rerolling to?

(hint: there are 22 wrong answers to this question)

Which is the right one?

20p, I would be quite tempted to go down the slow, tough and violent route, but I wonder if Wood Elves would be more fun. Until they all die a bit.

Why no mutations?

(Also, it’ll be sad to see KAC go :( Understandable though.)

Last edited:

20phoenix

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
20phoenix
Country Flag
He wants me to reroll to vamps I think :p

The no mutations comment was a comment on me - the races I play the most have mutation access or are tier 2 so its a bit of a surprise for me to take a tier 1 side without mutation access! Undead are my #1 choice as they are probably the best team left that i've never played in a league format. That and I do love a good foul.

lawastooshort

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
lawastooshort
Country Flag
Oh, I thought you meant if you took Skaven you wouldn't take any mutations.

I guess if you haven't played them in a league yet that's a good reason.

20phoenix

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
20phoenix
Country Flag
The Court celebrate the passing of a legend into folklore - Sir Galahad is no more. Fouled to death in the first half, the apo was sent on to revive the fallen warrior. Successfully patched up he re-entered the fray in the second half - to suffer the same fate :lol:

He was a true hero and a lasting legacy of this franchise. How fitting he dies on the pitch against the team that has more reason to hate him than any other.

Apparently there was a game too but no one cares about that do they?

(2-1 to the Court)

For the record i've rediscovered the fun with this team but i'm still rerolling at the end of the season. Its been a wild ride but its time to hang up my warpstone hat. One last hurrah against some skaven next week then its time to think up a good undead theme

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
Well, considering it's the end of the Court, it is very fitting that Galahad should beat the team to the dug out. A worthy end to a great hero!

I hope your last game goes well, and you have a good start with the Undead :)

lawastooshort

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
lawastooshort
Country Flag
Thanks for your team / writing about the team that was one of the reasons I started playing Underworld, 20p – and yes, good luck for your new team.

20phoenix

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
20phoenix
Country Flag
Well its time to close the book on this blog. When I started this team I didnt expect them to go 9 seasons and I certainly didnt expect to have as much fun with them as I did. One things for sure - when UW appear in BB2 i'll be bringing them back to a league again.

Thanks to everyone thats contributed over the two years this team has been running and thanks to all the silent readers. Its nice to hear it motivated a few to try the race out for themselves :)

So long and thanks for all the fish :p