mrt1212

Star Player
Country Flag
Point made, Travel, but TTM with Goblins isn't something I
subscribe to in my game plans. AG 4 with Catch might be
of use at certain points plus the ability to move anywhere
on the 2+, but TTM is too much of a gamble given a Troll's
Nature.

You're nuts if an extra 20 TV, a potential cage busting blitzer with horns ( I have enjoyed mine with Wrestle), a higher percentage TTM chance both in the catch and the landing, because it doesn't fit into your 'gameplan'. Assist on demand. A backup ball handler. I mean, the possibilities are endless for an extra 20 TV over any other skill. With AG4 he could dodge through a crowd to foul a player that just POed.

Last edited:

mrt1212

Star Player
Country Flag
And like, with an 11, he only can take other AG or Mutation skills if he passes on the AG. There is no other possible choice that is as flexible and open ended as AG. It's worth two mutation skills alone.

Mephiston

Star Player
Country Flag
The only times I might ever pass up +AG on anything is if the one who get's it has 2 or less in AG to begin with, especially if it has 1 in it... but it sort of depends on exactly what it is that rolled the 11 I guess. The Khemri Thro-Ras is a perfect example of where I would give it a AG+ in a heartbeat, and maybe also to a Blitz-Ra, plus a few others. But if it has atleast AG3 to start off then I will probably always choice to take the +1 AG on it.

An AG4 Goblin is a nobrainer to me... same with Halflings, Skinks, and Snotlings. Granted... I personally do not play any of these teams... Goblins, Halflings, Lizardmen or Ogre's. Nor do I really play a lot of teams with a majority of players with AG of less then 3.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Back to topic -- I had Spider take Big Hand. Haven't played with it yet, but I feel comfortable with the choice.

Edit: Part of this was because in the game where he got that last SPP he needed, he ended up grabbing the ball away from a tricky position (multiple opposition TZs) once or twice. Figured it would be best to make him excel at something he's already the best on the team at doing.

mrt1212

Star Player
Country Flag
Back to topic -- I had Spider take Big Hand. Haven't played with it yet, but I feel comfortable with the choice.

Edit: Part of this was because in the game where he got that last SPP he needed, he ended up grabbing the ball away from a tricky position (multiple opposition TZs) once or twice. Figured it would be best to make him excel at something he's already the best on the team at doing.

Fluffy...

:(

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Indeed. +Ag would have made him even better at dodging in and out to steal loose balls. Now you need to pick extra arms and two heads next to be equally good, and it will take longer and cost an extra skill slot...

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Sounds better. :D

(I checked back to the OP, saw the same name. But yea, then big hand was great:p)