CTALE Season 6 Signup Thread

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Indeed, it was so in an earlier season when Coachman came around to repeat a team. As long as the team conforms to the "max six games" rule, then those games can have been in either CTA or CTALE. Barring changes this should still apply.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Indeed, it was so in an earlier season when Coachman came around to repeat a team. As long as the team conforms to the "max six games" rule, then those games can have been in either CTA or CTALE. Barring changes this should still apply.

Ah OK.:)

Arthur Wynne

Super Star Player
Country Flag
If you're not full I'd like to apply with the Ljosalfheim Lyrists (High Elves). My Cyanide name is the same as here.

Crimson

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Lord Crimson
Country Flag
I would also like to apply to CTALE, not sure which team yet. I am going to get some games under my belt at Crunch Open League and see what team I will stick with.

Drakan2.0

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Drakandm24
Country Flag
Im thinking my four gobo orc side Gobbos union, four games under their belt, maybe 5 later but ive a human side otherwise( if im in)

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
We have at least two divisions for CTALE. If we get enough additional players, we can run a third division as well. There's also always the possibility that someone who has already applied will drop out, so there's still a good chance to get in to this season of CTALE at this point.

I will be sending out private messages soon, but the deadline to apply in-game to the league will be the end of Sunday, July 19. I'll try to get divisions sorted out by Monday, July 20, with the first game week starting on July 21. So you have a little over a week to get in any additional CTA games (under the limit of 6 of course) before we start CTALE.

Xamnen

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Xamnen
Country Flag
Seems like I may be too late, but I'd like to apply with a dwarf team I will be making. And on the chance I do get in to the league, should I apply the team to CTA and try and get some games before the start of the season or should I apply the team straight to CTALE?

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Seems like I may be too late, but I'd like to apply with a dwarf team I will be making. And on the chance I do get in to the league, should I apply the team to CTA and try and get some games before the start of the season or should I apply the team straight to CTALE?

There's still a chance that we could get enough players for a third division, which would get you in to CTALE. There's also the possibility that someone who signed up does not show up to play, in which case you could also get in.

The deadline to apply in-game to CTALE is Sunday, July 19, so you've got a bit over a week. You have plenty of time to join CTA and play up to 6 games there before applying to CTALE.

Drakan2.0

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Drakandm24
Country Flag
Just need 4 more for another divison :D heres hoping. Im really getting into BB again and was just about to join the league with the guys a few years back, but work got in the way:(.

telesien

Star Player
Country Flag
Hello, if it is possible, I would like to apply as well with a rookie team, I will specify later, still need to decide which one

Arthur Wynne

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Incidentally, I realize it won't be changed at this late hour but why are there 6 players per division in the CTALE instead of 8 (which would presumably be better for pairings)? Time constraints?