BC-10 AltDwarf MD-7

Smakapotomus

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Smakapotomus
Country Flag
Gentleman, gentleman,

Alas, we are nearing the end of Season 10; & what do we have to show so far. Hmmm... well with the division fraught with plenty of bash & a promise of Claw, Injury, & Mayhem we instead are ruled by Ratz, rats, Dark Elvses who wanna be Ratz, & Norseman who want to bash in Tu-Tu's. What has happened to this proposed NurgleDorf, Khornedomn & Lizard Isle that we so wanted to hear from??

What else can I do but post the MD-7 calendar in hopes that the coming weeks will bring a flood of body parts to the market, the supply is getting low...

BC10.AltDwarf.MD7_zpsrgokd1or.jpg

Please get your games scheduled & played no later than 2359 GMT, 22nd September, 2015. & of course, post those results HERE!!

Good luck, & bring me some Rat Ears...

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Hey Tys, bout time we rats stab each other in the back don't you think. I should be good most weekdays between 15 and 19 GMT though I have an appointment 16-17 on Thursday.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Jrpeart,
I have a match at 10 AM Pacific/17.00 GMT on Saturday. Other than that I'm pretty open on the weekend. 10 AM Pacific/17.00 GMT on Sunday would work well, but I'm pretty flexible.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Hey Tys, bout time we rats stab each other in the back don't you think. I should be good most weekdays between 15 and 19 GMT though I have an appointment 16-17 on Thursday.

Today would be the best day for me if you see this in time ( Anytime you like ).
Can also do Monday from 17:00 GMT.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Jrpeart,
I have a match at 10 AM Pacific/17.00 GMT on Saturday. Other than that I'm pretty open on the weekend. 10 AM Pacific/17.00 GMT on Sunday would work well, but I'm pretty flexible.

1700GMT Sunday is right in the block of time I can't do.

I can do 0900 - 1500GMT Saturday 0900 - 1500GMT Sunday or 1900 - 2100GMT Sunday.
I'm guessing that the optimum time frame would be the later slot on Sunday but whenever you want out of those times is yours.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Hey Dio,

I can do:
Thu: 19.00 - 19.30
Sun: 19.30
Mon: 19.00 - 19.30
Tue: 19.00 - 19.30

All times GMT & starting times.

I'll update if times get taken.

Cheers
St. Cloud

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
1700GMT Sunday is right in the block of time I can't do.

I can do 0900 - 1500GMT Saturday 0900 - 1500GMT Sunday or 1900 - 2100GMT Sunday.
I'm guessing that the optimum time frame would be the later slot on Sunday but whenever you want out of those times is yours.

Is 15.00 GMT on Saturday the latest you could start, or when the match has to be over? Either way, I could do a 15.00 or 13.00 GMT start on Saturday, with 15.00 being better for me, since it's not quite so early in the morning.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Is 15.00 GMT on Saturday the latest you could start, or when the match has to be over? Either way, I could do a 15.00 or 13.00 GMT start on Saturday, with 15.00 being better for me, since it's not quite so early in the morning.

Latest I can start, I normally clarify that better.

15:00 GMT Saturday as a first plan?

Lord Jair

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Skullashtray. I've been away a few days. I'm around most of Friday, and Sat/Sunday. I'm Central US time so this shouldn't be too hard to schedule. Fire me some times/days and we'll make it happen.

Looks like he's either been away a couple of weeks or gone AWOL?