BC11 Nordland MD8 MM

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Smurf, its time to do the man dance!

Can you do this weekend at 2130gmt?
Sorry Coachman I have been busy drinking beer and hearing metal. 2130 is to late for me, I have to get up at 0400. Are there any day you can play before that time?

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
Sorry Coachman I have been busy drinking beer and hearing metal. 2130 is to late for me, I have to get up at 0400. Are there any day you can play before that time?
Um. I could get on around 2000gmt tonight but im working late mon/tue.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Since we are nearly back on track I could extend till thursday if needed.

Land I will admin your match to you today.

Mikko

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Mikko
Country Flag
Have pm´d Phunbaba, but should he not be able to meet my offered time window (not really that great due to work) i´ll be wanting an admin win after being stood up by him twice during weekend.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Tadaaaa, I have the day of Wednesday as I have gotten my hands on tickets to see Star Wars, so I can play tomorrow Tuesday at 2130 GMT

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Have pm´d Phunbaba, but should he not be able to meet my offered time window (not really that great due to work) i´ll be wanting an admin win after being stood up by him twice during weekend.

Ok. Will look at it tuesday evening if you want to say different Phun.

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Tues 00:30-1:00 works, i'll just power nap early evening :)

edit: and work have decided I'm now in mon/tue. Will still make our match, just may be very worse for wear and eagar to split post game :p

I appreciate it. I'll be on at 0030 and have no issues uploading and whatnot regardless of the result if that helps.

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
Tadaaaa, I have the day of Wednesday as I have gotten my hands on tickets to see Star Wars, so I can play tomorrow Tuesday at 2130 GMT
Awesome. Ive booked my tickets for Saturday. Looking forward to it.

Unfortunately I will get home from work at 2355gmt tonight so am unable to play at this time. Its why I tried for an earlier game over the weekend. I am off tomorrow though.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Awesome. Ive booked my tickets for Saturday. Looking forward to it.

Unfortunately I will get home from work at 2355gmt tonight so am unable to play at this time. Its why I tried for an earlier game over the weekend. I am off tomorrow though.
The film starts at 0900, guess I can be home and play somewhere after noon

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Sorry I have had some urgent things coming in the way. I can play now, else leave it as a draw - if our admin feels ok with that?