Muundus Presents: Pansy Passers and Crunchy Catchers

Muundus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
THE ARCHMAGE MUUNDUS MAWFIEND DESIRES ENTERTAINMENT!

LET ALL THOSE ABLE-BODIED AND CAPABLE BLOOD BOWL COACHES WISHING AND WILLING TO RISK THE LIVES AND SANITY OF THEIR PLAYERS FOR A CHANCE AT FORTUNE AND FAME APPLY NOW!

DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SURVIVE AGAINST THE BEST AND WORST THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER?

Hey all, announcing the second tournament of the Muundus Presents series.
Here are the general rules which apply to ALL Muundus Presents Competitions:

1) Archmage Muundus Mawfiend is a particular fan of death and violence. As such, any team which plays for his entertainment must do so without the benefit of an Apothecary on their roster. Apothecaries can be used as normal as inducements to represent teams sneaking surgeons and medics onto the field without the Archmage's notice.

2) Archmage Muundus Mawfiend believes players should rely on their natural aptitude and ability, and doesn't believe in things like "Training" and "Preparation." As such, a team is only allowed a maximum of 2 Re-Rolls on its roster. Once again, Extra Re-Rolls can be induced as normal to represent a little extra preparation behind the Archmage's back, while in the team's cages (Er... Locker rooms) beneath the castle.

3) Archmage Muundus Mawfiend believes a coach should be reliant upon himself, and a team should not be subject to frivolous distraction. As such Assistant Coaches and Cheerleaders are strictly prohibited!

4) Archmage Muundus Mawfiend believes in equal opportunity employment for the crippled and the maimed. As such, a coach is expected to keep players on his roster until they die. He cannot fire a player for any reason!

5) Archmage Muundus Mawfiend likes them YOUNG! Teams entering into a Muundus Presents competition for the first time must be new. They can not have played in any previous Blood Bowl games. If a team from a previous Muundus Presents competition fits the criteria for a new Muundus Presents competition then it will be eligible to compete, provided it has played in no matches since its last Muundus Presents tournament.

6) Archmage Muundus Mawfiend loves his favorite pets and coaches. The winning team of a particular Muundus Presents Competition will be allowed to compete in the next Muundus Presents Competition, regardless of whether the team qualifies under the guidelines of that particular Muundus Presents competition.

7) Archmage Muundus Mawfiend is, if anything, a champion of tradition. All general rules for BBTactics online games apply. The Tournament will be held on the BB1 online forums for Cyanide.

THE ARCHMAGE MUUNDUS MAWFIEND IS LOOKING FOR OBEDIENT AND SERVILE SLAVES TO STAFF HIS CASTLE!

ARE YOU EASILY MANIPULATED?

DO YOU KNOW TO STAY OUT OF THE AFFAIRS OF YOUR BETTERS?

CAN YOU GROVEL?

IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES, THEN WE HAVE A JOB FOR YOU!

APPLY TODAY!

The Muundus Presents series is looking for people to help run it. If you are willing to do match write-ups, illustrations, or serve as an administrator then please let me know.

THE ARCHMAGE MUUNDUS MAWFIEND ANNOUNCES THE SECOND EVER BI-ANNUAL BLOOD BOWL COMPETITION AT THE WAILING HEIGHTS CASTLE OF EVIL NASTINESS!

THE RENOWNED ELVEN EXPLORER PANSITICUS FLOWERSNIFFER HAS BRAGGED TO THE MIGHTY ARCHMAGE MUUNDUS MAWFIEND THAT THE ELVEN RACES WERE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING!

THIS ANGERED THE ARCHMAGE TO NO END, AND HE IMMEDIATELY HAD PANSITICUS FED TO HIS THIRD FAVORITE MANTICORE!

THE STUPID ELF'S SCREAMS WERE SO LOUD, AND HIS FLAILING SO IMPRESSIVE, THAT THE ARCHMAGE NOW WONDERS IF THERE IS TRUTH TO THE RECENTLY DECEASED'S CLAIM!

THE ARCHMAGE MUUNDUS MAWFIEND NOW WISHES TO BE ENTERTAINED BY PANSY PASSERS AND CRUNCHY CATCHERS!

DO YOU HAVE A BAND OF POINTY-EARED POSERS?

ARE THEY FASTER AND MORE AGILE THAN ANY PERSON HAS A RIGHT TO BE?

IF SO, THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? JOIN THE COMPETITION TODAY!

The second Muundus Presents competition is titled PANSY PASSERS AND CRUNCHY CATCHERS.

Here are the rules for this competition:

1) Only Dark Elf, Elf, High Elf, and Wood Elf teams are allowed. Coach Regor's Chaos Team Carnival of Pooww is also allowed as the champions of FANTASTIC FREAKS AND SUCH.

2) The Archmage Muundus Mawfiend believes trees are good for only one thing, and that is burning in his fire-pit. Treemen are not allowed on any Wood Elf Team.

3) If Coach Regor decides to defend his title as the Archmage Muundus Mawfiend's favorite team, then Carnival of Pooww is no longer bound by the advancement rules of Fantastic Freaks and Such.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED PLEASE POST HERE. I AM LOOKING FOR 8 TEAMS MINIMUM, BUT EXTRA TEAMS ARE WELCOME. THE GUIDELINES FOR THIS MUUNDUS PRESENTS COMPETITION WILL BE SET ONCE WE HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE NUMBER OF TEAMS WHICH WILL COMPETE.

Last edited:

Muundus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Reserved to list those coaches foolish enough to brave the competition at the Castle of Evil Nastiness at the Wailing Heights.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I dunno if I have time, but I do like the prancing.

Muundus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I dunno if I have time, but I do like the prancing.
If you're scared, then say you're scared!o_O We understand, not everyone has lost enough brain cells to goblins with bludgeons to think that the Castle of Evil Nastiness at the Wailing Heights is a great place to go on a family vacation.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Well, CTALE finished, but CC and WC are both coming up, add BC, OCC and BC2 to that and I can't play them all. (Without killing myself or my family/job, that is)

Muundus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Well, CTALE finished, but CC and WC are both coming up, add BC, OCC and BC2 to that and I can't play them all. (Without killing myself or my family/job, that is)
Totally understandable. The missus is on me enough about work related duties and familial responsibilities. Just making some jokes at your expense.

Wait... er... I mean, CHICKEN! BOK BER BOK!:p

Muundus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Well, I thought that all the "We don't like hitting and fouling isn't Fair" namby bambies would have been jumping at the chance for an all pointy-eared pansy passing tournament. Come on... Who is the best coach when it comes to avoiding the other team?:rolleyes:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Well, I'll offer myself as a filler coach, but I suppose most of your target audience is so good at avoiding the opposing team that they don't even join leagues.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
I'm very tempted but I'm dropping out of leagues at the moment, adding new ones would just be undoing all that hard work.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Same here. Blame WCQ.

On the second note, such post should probably go in BB1 subforums or something. Just saying...

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
This time i won't apply, i know that my team won and we need defend the title, but with the WQC (i will participate in 3 leagues) plus BC1, BC2, OCC, and Crush CUp i cant assume to participate in another league at the moment.

Hope the best for Muundus Presents: Pansy Passers and Crunchy Catchers :)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Same here. Blame WCQ.

On the second note, such post should probably go in BB1 subforums or something. Just saying...

I keep forgetting we have such a forum now. :eek:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Nah, I moved it yesterday to the main BB1 forum, where it belongs.

Muundus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
So looks like there is little or no interest in this league right now. Don't have the time to really promote it right now either, so we will have to put it on hold for a bit.

Muundus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Okay... restarting this thread to see what kind of interest we have right now in Pansy Passers.