BC2 S1 Altdwarf MD4

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Again we roll early! Huzzah!

This is your matchmaking thread for MD4. It is every coach's responsibility to contact his/her opponent and arrange to play their match before Tuesday 16 February at 2400 GMT. Feel free to arrange the game however you like, but we emphasize using this thread to do so in order that the Admins can keep an eye on the fixtures in case admin decisions are required.

Schedule:

@Collybear - The Yager Bombers v. @Dsop - Boop Troop
@motb - Am ah getting' ma hole? v. @JimmyFantastic - Mysterious Challengers
@CakeOrrDeath - Big Bad Bosses v. @ManBearPyg - Pants Off Dance Off
@Goatee - High and Majestic v. @St Cloud - On the Scales
@TheJuice - UFC Fallen Heroes v. @Tendril - Lustrian Legionnaires

Please note that Collybear has replaced Mousecop due to the latter going MIA during MD3 and failing to schedule his match with no notice.

Please make sure you've read the Big Crunch Rules here:
http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/big-crunch-2-rules.6120/
Specifically, we expect that coaches finish their games. That means concessions are extremely bad form, no matter how badly it may be going for you.

Once your game has completed, both coaches should post in the MD Results thread to confirm the result:
http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/bc2-season-1-md4-results.6596

Please contact me with any questions or issues; you can DM me here on the forums or message me on steam, which is in my sig. Thanks!

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Hey @Goatee

we are up.
I can do:
Fr: 07.00 - 10.00 & 20.15 taken
Sun: 20.30
Mon: 20.30 taken
Tue: 20.30
All times GMT and starting times.

Cheers
St. Cloud

Last edited:

Dsop

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Dsop53
Country Flag
@Collybear Greetings! May we bash faces at eachother with serendipity! {All times stated are at the start of the range im available at} I can play Thursday at 1530 MST (GMT-7), Anytime on Friday, Sunday, and Monday. Keep in mind I am on MST (so GMT-7). What works for you?

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
Oh another chaos team joy! @CakeOrrDeath I have a pretty open schedule this week. I am GMT +1. Please suggest some times that work best for you including time zone, and I will choose the best for me.

Collybear

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Dsop , GMT for me so will have to be a late night one for me! I'm available Thursday night 22.00 - 00.00 GMT ( 15.00 - 17.00 MST) and Friday 23.00- 01.00 (16.00 - 18.00 MST), Saturday & Sunday 21.00 - 01.00 (14.00 - 18.00 MST) Must remember to drink coffee and not Guinness them nights :)

CakeOrrDeath

Star Player
Country Flag
Oh another chaos team joy! @CakeOrrDeath I have a pretty open schedule this week. I am GMT +1. Please suggest some times that work best for you including time zone, and I will choose the best for me.

I am gmt. Could do this evening or tomorrow 6pm onwards. Can also do the weekend before 12pm.

Prob make other stuff work as well but you said you were open :p

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
I am gmt. Could do this evening or tomorrow 6pm onwards. Can also do the weekend before 12pm.

Prob make other stuff work as well but you said you were open :p

This evening is the only night I am not free. I have class this evening. So Tomorrow works. Say 7pm GMT, which is 8pm GMT+1?

Dsop

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Dsop53
Country Flag
Hey @Dsop , GMT for me so will have to be a late night one for me! I'm available Thursday night 22.00 - 00.00 GMT ( 15.00 - 17.00 MST) and Friday 23.00- 01.00 (16.00 - 18.00 MST), Saturday & Sunday 21.00 - 01.00 (14.00 - 18.00 MST) Must remember to drink coffee and not Guinness them nights :)

Shall we plan for Thursday at 2300 GMT then? Backup will be Friday if something falls through?

Goatee

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Goatee
Country Flag
@St Cloud

Sun: 20.30 GMT please

Not liking the look of your ST5 Saurus, could you leave him at home please?

TheJuice

Veteran
Country Flag

I can play today from 6:30 PM PST- 10 PM or next Monday- Wednesday at the same times. Does that work for you?

TheJuice

Veteran
Country Flag
Sorry for the short notice Tendril-- Can work out some times this weekend if needed. Just tough with the girlfriend over valentine's day.

My team name is Eldril Sidewinder

Tendril

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Tendril
Country Flag

I can play today from 6:30 PM PST- 10 PM or next Monday- Wednesday at the same times. Does that work for you?

Those times will be hard for me, I live in the EU(GMT+1). I'd suggest either Saturday or Sunday morning (your time), so you can spend the rest of the day as you wish.

Those times will be hard for me, I live in the EU(GMT+1). I'd suggest either Saturday or Sunday morning (your time), so you can spend the rest of the day as you wish.
Actually, now that I think about it, I probably can't play Saturday either way. If you feel like you can't play on sunday I can probably shift my sleep schedule around a bit and play around 10 PM on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheJuice

Veteran
Country Flag
Sunday would be difficult considering it's Valentines and I will be at her place with no computer.

Monday will be difficult-- but I can try playing during lunch when at work. 10PM is 1PM here-- could you play an hour earlier my Noon and GMT+1 9:00 PM?

Tendril

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Tendril
Country Flag
Sunday would be difficult considering it's Valentines and I will be at her place with no computer.

Monday will be difficult-- but I can try playing during lunch when at work. 10PM is 1PM here-- could you play an hour earlier my Noon and GMT+1 9:00 PM?

I meant 10 PM your time, I can go up early and skip a lecture.

TheJuice

Veteran
Country Flag
That works great Tendril. See you at 10 PM my time (PST US) on Monday. Let me know if anything changes.