BC S12 MD8 results

magnus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Kicking off early, the chaos boys beat regors necro 3-1. Lets see if we can avoid promotion in the last match ;) GG and gl!

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Kicking off early, the chaos boys beat regors necro 3-1. Lets see if we can avoid promotion in the last match ;) GG and gl!
i want to confirm the result.
Thks for the game, and gl for your team ;)

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
PoS lose 2-1 to Jjapes elves (Forgot the teamname)

Sadly we were forced to kick yet again, the elves did a pretty good keep away with the ball and scored turn 5, then they managed to steal the ball from me after my failed pickup on a short kick and also score on turn 8.

My TTM play on my turn 8 failed as my goblin landed on one of his elves.

We hurt and KO'd many elves in the second half to score fairly easily, but never really had a chance to win after the 2 touchdowns conceded first half.

Thanks again for the game Jape. Best of luck to you in your final game.

JJape

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
JJape
Country Flag
Confirming the 2-1 win for the Elf Bhed Psyches vs PoS. I had not previously realized how much of a difference it makes from goblins to recieve or kick (only played them once before) - in the first half, it was mostly a matter of when to score for elves, while on the second half, sturdy troll caging + fanatic denying pitch space made defending extremely difficult.

One thing Street did not mention was the Sweltering heat - while I lost my kicker, he lost his super-gobbo, Ripper, and skilled Troll, so basically three of his best players. Basically this made snagging the ball on failed pick-up possible.

Thanks for the game Street, good luck for your last game too.

Last edited:

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Lizards of Wall Street 2 - Satans Angels 0

It's hard to tell without bbmanager, but I think luck was pretty heavily on my side this game. In the first half, I was able to put pressure on the ball carrier and forced an attempted dodge away from a diving tackle player, which failued due to the DT. I recovered the ball, but only had one Skink who could possibly score on T8. Drakan used a lightning bolt from the Wizard, but it fizzled (rolled 1), so my Skink was able to scamper in for the first half defensive score.

In the second half, Drakan put pressure on my cage and I think managed to sack the carrier, but I was able to recover the ball and move upfield out of range of his players. I attempted to hand off to a Saurus to try and level up one of my Sauruses, but that failed. I was able to pick up the ball with a Skink for the score to make it 2-0. A pitch invasion on the final kickoff made any kind of one-turner impossible (or even just blocking to try and generate SPP).

It felt like I had better block dice and better 1d6, but the armor/injury rolls were about even, except for a Block/Guard Ghoul that I killed.

gg Drakan.

Drakan2.0

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Drakandm24
Country Flag
Znarx and his lizzies showed their power and speed and my dudes tried but big n was like' nah your relegated anyhow u dont need the points '
If i had a little more luck could have drew, but like last week and against andy the boss said no lol
Gg znarx!

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Underworld failed everything they tried - dodges. blitzes troll GFIs - so the monsters did them a favour and took them off the pitch before they hurt themselves. Some warriors also messed about with the ball a bit. 3-0 to Cuddly Monsters, gg Silfuin.

Zinc

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Zinco
Country Flag
Chaotic Celebrities 2-0 Short Staffed

Not a single successful hand-off to the AG4 runner, Lightning bolt failure, the first half was strife with poor luck for the dwarves.

The second half was much closer, but the Celebs managed to wrangle a 2nd TD.

GG Buddy.

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Underworld failed everything they tried - dodges. blitzes troll GFIs - so the monsters did them a favour and took them off the pitch before they hurt themselves. Some warriors also messed about with the ball a bit. 3-0 to Cuddly Monsters, gg Silfuin.
Those cute monsters, how could I not thank them for their gentleness: only mistake they did was niggle my thrower.
Damn, this team comes apart faster than I build it.

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Blackstar Ravens vs Wyrmwood

The underworld team received but got totally blown away by a fireball that destroyed almost an entire cage, and then some early injuries. The Ravens went 1-0 up, kicked off again, but then lost a couple of players themselves...
Then one of the underworld goblins snake eyed a sure feet and lost the ball again - recovered by the Ravens...

Then the server went haywire. Synch error - do you want to reconnect? Repeat, over and over.
I typed one sentence and then lost the ability to type further, while my opponent could type fine - he graciously mentioned conceding the game...

Score was 1-0 to the Ravens at point of disco.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Nurglars steal a 2-1 win over The Orciad with a 2 turner at the end.

Thanks for the game Landwaker.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Blackstar Ravens vs Wyrmwood

The underworld team received but got totally blown away by a fireball that destroyed almost an entire cage, and then some early injuries. The Ravens went 1-0 up, kicked off again, but then lost a couple of players themselves...
Then one of the underworld goblins snake eyed a sure feet and lost the ball again - recovered by the Ravens...

Then the server went haywire. Synch error - do you want to reconnect? Repeat, over and over.
I typed one sentence and then lost the ability to type further, while my opponent could type fine - he graciously mentioned conceding the game...

Score was 1-0 to the Ravens at point of disco.

Just want to affirm the concession here. I don't like to concede but I knew Hudd had this one by the end of turn two. Redonkulous luck with that fireball -- I've never seen one work so well -- and as I'd already used my apothecary to rescue one of my fantastic blitzers from a smashed collar bone, I figured that even if we could have finished the match it would only be for me to risk permanent injury to another valuable player. Plus a restart would have incredibly favored me.

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Orcs secure a 1-0 win even if last block for sure of the game was doubble skull and i missed my 2-0 but for that my Bob got rewarded MVP? hmm lol

seems end of the vamps since used all his cash for the game .. good luck with new team Manti

Last edited:

Lord Jair

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Confirmed. Lady Nuffle was a complete bitch today...two double skulls on the BT who failed numerous WA rolls and managed a single KO towards the end of the game...and 1 out of 12 KO rolls lead to what I'd class as an unexpected defeat. Well played by RTSD of course, but he shouldn't have had a chance in hell of a result there...

GG sir, till next time!

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Khorny as Hell won 2-1 against the underworld.
Wizard took down my ballcarrier on turn 7 but he wasn't stunned so could pick up in the rain and score on turn 8.
A blitz then allowed me to get the ball back and make it 2-0 before the blodge underworld thrower survived 10 block dice to dodge through a TZ to make it 2-1.

Audren

Star Player
Steam Username
Audren
Cyanide Username
Audren11
Country Flag
However, the blodge thrower died the next turn.

Brutal game, but good job, Tys.

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
BC's Eleven win 2-0 over Filadeus' Imperium Daemoniaca Nox.

Boy oh boy, Nuffle really wasn't with the Vampires tonight. Several double skulls, a lot more 1s than average, I think (both on Blood Lust and on Dodge rolls), there wasn't really anything Filadeus could do. He did try relentlessly, blitzing my BC almost every turn, but it wasn't to be.

GG again, Filadeus, thanks for the enjoyable game, and good luck for next season!