Last edited:

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
upload_2016-3-9_16-3-40.png

Numberwang

Star Player
Country Flag
Just an FYI for all...the US timezones have daylight saving time shift Sunday. I think Europe doesn't switch till the end of March?

@Hamboy_Jaenei ... we're next! I'm in the PST, so a bit of a time difference!

I can play early morning for me on Saturday or Sunday (so, 07:00 or 08:00 start time for me. I think so 16:00 or 17:00 for you?). Let me know. If this doesn't work we'll talk. [FoN]Numberwang on steam

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Just an FYI for all...the US timezones have daylight saving time shift Sunday. I think Europe doesn't switch till the end of March?

@Hamboy_Jaenei ... we're next! I'm in the PST, so a bit of a time difference!

I can play early morning for me on Saturday or Sunday (so, 07:00 or 08:00 start time for me. I think so 16:00 or 17:00 for you?). Let me know. If this doesn't work we'll talk. [FoN]Numberwang on steam

Crunch that agi 5 catcher!!! Or the mighty blow one, I don't mind!!! :D

Tsukari

Star Player
Country Flag
@Mark Teal, I'm free this weekend most of Saturday, and some of sunday (from 0230 GMT to about 0500 GMT) and any time after 0200 GMT on Monday-Wednesday, as well as Friday. I can also make some room early Saturday or Sunday mornings as well if needed.

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
@Mark Teal, I'm free this weekend most of Saturday, and some of sunday (from 0230 GMT to about 0500 GMT) and any time after 0200 GMT on Monday-Wednesday, as well as Friday. I can also make some room early Saturday or Sunday mornings as well if needed.

@Tsukari are you free to play around midnight GMT on Saturday? 1am is about as late as I'd want to start a game or I'll be falling asleep before we finish :)

Tsukari

Star Player
Country Flag
@Tsukari are you free to play around midnight GMT on Saturday? 1am is about as late as I'd want to start a game or I'll be falling asleep before we finish :)

Not sure if you mean midnight Saturday as in last night that has long passed since I didn't notice the message, or midnight coming up in like 8 hours. Regardless I'm not able to do the second, as I'm likely at a friend's house.

I've also got some of my times wrong for availability, since I forgot this weekend is US Daylight Savings. For Sunday, I'm available from something like 2300 GMT to 0300 GMT, and Monday-Wednesday I'm available 2200 GMT to 0300 GMT. I'm still able to do a morning game (my time) if I absolutely have to. Due to Daylight Savings I'm going from GMT -6 to GMT -5 until Europe switches in two weeks.

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
Not sure if you mean midnight Saturday as in last night that has long passed since I didn't notice the message, or midnight coming up in like 8 hours. Regardless I'm not able to do the second, as I'm likely at a friend's house.

I've also got some of my times wrong for availability, since I forgot this weekend is US Daylight Savings. For Sunday, I'm available from something like 2300 GMT to 0300 GMT, and Monday-Wednesday I'm available 2200 GMT to 0300 GMT. I'm still able to do a morning game (my time) if I absolutely have to. Due to Daylight Savings I'm going from GMT -6 to GMT -5 until Europe switches in two weeks.

I can play monday to wednesday between 2200 GMT and 0100 GMT, so if you have a preference in those times it will work for me.

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Seems Asimov will have a default win this week cause I haven't heard a thing of @er81307 ...hes got until today 24.00 gmt to atleast reply here.