Crunched Cup for CC 17

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Please sign up here if you're interested in playing in the Crunched Cup for CC 17. Every team that is Crunch Cup eligible and not already in the Crunch Cup playoffs is welcome to enter, but priority will be given to those teams that were in CC 17 if I can't take anybody. If we have at least 4 teams, I will run the Crunched Cup, any fewer and we won't be running one. But if we can get 8 (or even 16 or 32 teams), we can definitely run a larger cup.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
i have my chaos dwarf team that played in CC16, i can put the team on the game! So if u have space, count with my chaosdwarf team

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
It's a single-elimination tournament, with random seeding. If we get enough players, the winner gets a Golden Spoon.

I have some eligible teams as well. I can throw one in if we need it to make up the bracket.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I've got a team that was in CC17 that was hoping to get a spoon.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Looks like we have at most 6 coaches interested, so it's going to be a 4-team tournament.

@Nikolai II, @sbr32, @Muundus, @Regor:
Nikolai and Muundus are in, since they were in CC17. sbr32 and Regor have the next shot at it (if they're still interested). Otherwise, I'll go down the list in order of who posted.

Go ahead and sign up in game. The league is called "Crunched Cup for the Crunch Cup", with league owner Dreamy. Password is "crunch" (without the quotes).

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Looks like we have at most 6 coaches interested, so it's going to be a 4-team tournament.

@Nikolai II, @sbr32, @Muundus, @Regor:
Nikolai and Muundus are in, since they were in CC17. sbr32 and Regor have the next shot at it (if they're still interested). Otherwise, I'll go down the list in order of who posted.

Go ahead and sign up in game. The league is called "Crunched Cup for the Crunch Cup", with league owner Dreamy. Password is "crunch" (without the quotes).
as i'm out of the playoffs in crunch cup, i really would like to join. I think isn't fair to play with my necromantic team, but i can play with my Chaos dwarf team, that played in last CC. So im iterested

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
as i'm out of the playoffs in crunch cup, i really would like to join. I think isn't fair to play with my necromantic team, but i can play with my Chaos dwarf team, that played in last CC. So im iterested

Yeah, I should have mentioned that teams that were in the CC17 playoffs are not eligible. But your Chorfs are fine (as long as they haven't played more than the allowed 2 CTA games since the last CC).

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
So 2 1800TV teams and a 1200TV team? Sure I'll chuck a team in. Probably either 1300 Undead or 1400 Necro.

I've applied with my team, so only you left now. :D

(Although it looks like one each at 1800, 1600 and 1200)

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
There was a team left over from the previous season. The teams that are in now are TV 1820, 1810, and 1220 (though I didn't look to see if any of them have MNG players).

So @sbr32, if you want to play, we can start as soon as you apply. If you don't want to play, we can get Drakan in.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
There was a team left over from the previous season. The teams that are in now are TV 1820, 1810, and 1220 (though I didn't look to see if any of them have MNG players).

So @sbr32, if you want to play, we can start as soon as you apply. If you don't want to play, we can get Drakan in.
1220 is my team, i don't have any MNG, is a chaos dwarf team that played the regular games in CC16 and make the first round of the playoffs (lost against a DEteam). So yeah, we are the underdogs :D