Ripper MD7 Schedule

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
finally, the final round! All to play for still with up to 5 coaches possibly in with a shot at a playoff berth. Good luck, have fun, and crush your opponent mercilessly:eek:

Matches as follows;

Callous Corruption vs Carnival of Cheetos
Deepest Blue vs Killers from the Ponyland
A randome World Cup Team vs Terror from the Depths
Wacken Weirdos vs Knights of Zandragal

List of teams, coaches, and races here.

• Killers from the Ponyland - @creeshu - Chaos
  • Terror from the Depths - @Replikant - Dark Elf
  • Knights of Zandragal - @Fellhorn001 - High Elf
  • Wacken Weirdos - @Moxxel (Xenygroth on Cyanide) - Dark Elf
  • A randome World Cup Team - @RTSD - Wood Elf
  • Deepest Blue - @Crimson Fox - Chaos
  • Carnival of Cheetos - @Regor - Skaven
  • Callous Corruption - @Squall - Dark Elf

Last edited:

Replikant

Veteran
Country Flag
Hi RTSD,
I won"tbe able to play before Sunday. Starting from Sunday we can kick-off on any day at 19:30 GMT or later.

RTSD

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi RTSD,
I won"tbe able to play before Sunday. Starting from Sunday we can kick-off on any day at 19:30 GMT or later.
Saturday 10am-10pm
Tuesday 1pm onwards
Wednesday 10am-11pm

All times quoted are GMT

Could we do wednesday at 9:30pm?

Replikant

Veteran
Country Flag
I'd prefer Tuesday, in order to get back into the matchday schedule. Any chance to find a time slot between 1900 and 2130 GMT (Kickoff time)? Otherwise, wednesday would be possible.

Fellhorn001

Veteran
Country Flag
Moxxel, this is going to be tough getting a match in since we haven't been in contact yet. Friday (today) and Saturday are usually the only time I can set up a match and this weekend I have something on Saturday afternoon to early evening. I am also on call for work, but as of yet have not heard anything. I am GMT-4 and because of my overnight work shifts I am up late into the morning and asleep during late morning into the afternoon. Let me know when you are available, I should be home for the rest of the night if I don't get called into work.

RTSD

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I'd prefer Tuesday, in order to get back into the matchday schedule. Any chance to find a time slot between 1900 and 2130 GMT (Kickoff time)? Otherwise, wednesday would be possible.
okay, tuesday 2300 GMT then?

Moxxel

Veteran
Country Flag
Moxxel, this is going to be tough getting a match in since we haven't been in contact yet. Friday (today) and Saturday are usually the only time I can set up a match and this weekend I have something on Saturday afternoon to early evening. I am also on call for work, but as of yet have not heard anything. I am GMT-4 and because of my overnight work shifts I am up late into the morning and asleep during late morning into the afternoon. Let me know when you are available, I should be home for the rest of the night if I don't get called into work.
We can do Saturday Evening (for you), Saturday Night (for me). GMT 2300 or earlier if possible.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Should be fine (have a new baby yesterday)
Congrats on your baby!!! :D

Hmm, I could not find any BloodBowl baby room decor... What is the brand manager thinking? :rolleyes:

Fellhorn001

Veteran
Country Flag
We can do Saturday Evening (for you), Saturday Night (for me). GMT 2300 or earlier if possible.
OKay, well we weren't able to get together. I work Sunday through Thursday so it depends on your schedule. I am available after work for a few hours between 0330 and 0600 GMT-4.