BC-13 Reikland MD-7

Smakapotomus

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Smakapotomus
Country Flag
Another glorious week of match play awaits you as you claw, POMB your way towards the meat-grinder that is AltDwarf.

Reikland.MD7_zpsxap9hrhe.jpg

As always, please have your matches played by 2359 GMT on 17th May, 2016. Also, do not forget to post to the MD-7 results thread.

Cheers,

Smakapotomus

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Smakapotomus
Country Flag
@magnus,

Congrats, you win the MD-7 Lottery & receive a 0-0 admin win along with an all expense paid 'virtual' 7-day reprieve at the resort of your choice for your Rostered Team 'only'. Sorry to disappoint the Coaches....

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Hey @tys123 , I'm GMT-7 and can't play before 2300GMT on weekdays.

I am available between 1400GMT and 0300GMT on Saturday (though I am trying to schedule a BC2 match as well), and not much on Sunday unless it is desperate and early (my time).

What works for you?

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Hey @tys123 , I'm GMT-7 and can't play before 2300GMT on weekdays.

I am available between 1400GMT and 0300GMT on Saturday (though I am trying to schedule a BC2 match as well), and not much on Sunday unless it is desperate and early (my time).

What works for you?

I can't play that late on week nights and am out on Saturday evening.
However I can play at 14:00 GMT on Saturday.

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
Heya @JJape

When would be good for you? I can offer week nights from 18:00 GMT (except Thursday), and pretty much any time over the weekend, including Monday.

CareemSoda

Star Player
Cyanide Username
CareemSoda
Country Flag
Hello @Hawca, I am in GMT -5, and am available to play starting at 22:45 GMT until 04:00 GMT on weekdays, and very flexible on weekends. Are Thursday or Saturday good for you?

Hawca

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hello @Hawca, I am in GMT -5, and am available to play starting at 22:45 GMT until 04:00 GMT on weekdays, and very flexible on weekends. Are Thursday or Saturday good for you?

they could be a struggle,

Thursday is my 40th Birthday, and Saturday im celebrating with the boys, either way Im convinced at this time a 3 year old could beat me ;p

Can you do sunday?

Alini

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Alini
Country Flag
@notafunhater
Hiya, my ideal time is 20.00GMT - Friday or Monday would both suit, but looking at your timezone I'm guessing you'll need it to be Sunday to make that time?

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Just a quick FYI I am going on vacation next week and the only way I'll be able to play my MD8 game is if this week rolls early and Alini and I can play on Monday.

I don't expect you all to schedule your lives around my wants and needs, but it would be nice. :D

I could probably find someone to play my team for me, but as we are in 9th and 10th place that might be more trouble than it is worth. I will see how this week plays out, and keep @Smakapotomus and @Alini in the loop.

Last edited:

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
@notafunhater
Hiya, my ideal time is 20.00GMT - Friday or Monday would both suit, but looking at your timezone I'm guessing you'll need it to be Sunday to make that time?
Indeed. 2000 GMT is 2pm for me, which is right in the middle of my workday. Let me see if I can figure out a way to do Friday or Monday. If not, is Sunday acceptable?

JJape

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
JJape
Country Flag
Heya @JJape

When would be good for you? I can offer week nights from 18:00 GMT (except Thursday), and pretty much any time over the weekend, including Monday.
Hi, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 19-20 GMT would work for me. How about Saturday 19.00 GMT?

Alini

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Alini
Country Flag
Indeed. 2000 GMT is 2pm for me, which is right in the middle of my workday. Let me see if I can figure out a way to do Friday or Monday. If not, is Sunday acceptable?
Yes, I can move things around and do Sunday.

Alini

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Alini
Country Flag
Just a quick FYI I am going on vacation next week and the only way I'll be able to play my MD8 game is if this week rolls early and Alini and I can play on Monday.

In don't expect you all to schedule your lives around my wants and needs, but it would be nice. :D

I could probably find someone to play my team for me, but as we are in 9th and 10th place that might be more trouble than it is worth. I will see how this week plays out, and keep @Smakapotomus and @Alini in the loop.
Considering you can't do before 23.00GMT on weekdays and I can't start later than 21.00GMT, Monday is unlikely to be doable ^.^;

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Considering you can't do before 23.00GMT on weekdays and I can't start later than 21.00GMT, Monday is unlikely to be doable ^.^;

I don't work that Monday, so if the day can get rolled early I will play anytime that day that works for you.

Last edited: