Munch Cup 2: Griff MD6

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Since our game was the last one, I had promoted the day. Here is the schedule for MD6:
Griff MD6 Schedule.jpg

The leader board stands like this:
Griff MD5 Leaderboard.jpg

The games are due on Tuesday, June 14th.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@AzraelEVA, what is your availability? Are we talking about weekend? Or there is a chance to do it during weekday?
I am on GMT-5 and work from 14:00 until 24:00 GMT.

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
@Skabott - we are both US East so this should be relatively easy to schedule. My full availability for kickoff this week is (our time):

Today: 10:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight
Thurs: 9:00-3:30 PM and 10:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight
Fri: 9:00-3:30 PM and 10:30 PM
Sat:10:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight
Sun: 10:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight
Mon: 1:00-3:30 PM and 10:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight
Tues: 9:00-3:30 PM and 10:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight

What works best for you?

Last edited:

Skabott

Veteran
Country Flag
@Skabott - we are both US East so this should be relatively easy to schedule. My full availability for kickoff this week is (our time):

Today: 10:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight
Thurs: 9:00-3:30 PM and 10:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight
Fri: 9:00-3:30 PM and 10:30 PM
Sat:10:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight
Sun: 10:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight
Mon: 1:00-3:30 PM and 10:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight
Tues: 9:00-3:30 PM and 10:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight

What works best for you?
I could play now (10:15pm) if you happen to be checking, I'll stay online for a little bit. Otherwise lets aim for 10:30pm Thursday.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Then we have to do it on the weekend. How about Sunday 18:00 GMT?
Sunday is pretty busy for me. I can play so we can finish before 15 GMT.
Saturday on the other hand is wide open. Want to play on Saturday?

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
I could play now (10:15pm) if you happen to be checking, I'll stay online for a little bit. Otherwise lets aim for 10:30pm Thursday.
I am pretty sure I checked this and then went to go play Overwatch about 5 minutes before you posted! Oh well, tonight works for me as well. Let's do 10:30 EDT. I may be around earlier but it's always a crapshoot. Feel free to add me on steam if you want - I'm MSG Musculo. Regardless, I should be there at 10:30 tonight.

Skabott

Veteran
Country Flag
I am pretty sure I checked this and then went to go play Overwatch about 5 minutes before you posted! Oh well, tonight works for me as well. Let's do 10:30 EDT. I may be around earlier but it's always a crapshoot. Feel free to add me on steam if you want - I'm MSG Musculo. Regardless, I should be there at 10:30 tonight.
I'm online now and ready to go when you are, if that ends up being 10:30 that's ok too.

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
Still waiting for Two Scoops to show for our 10:30 game :(
Oh man - that one is my fault :(( I was trying to get my son to sleep and fell asleep myself!! How lame is that?!? I'm around and willing to play if you are. If not, I understand and I'm happy to reschedule.

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
GG last night @Skabott - sorry about the royal #%@#$#$@'ing nuffling there. It happens from time to time. I can't get statsgrabber to work on that replay for some reason to see just HOW nuffled you were ;). Anyway, result was 1-1 after I made some really stupid mistakes and got REALLY lucky in a couple of critical moments. I also managed to kill off a Guard CW. I think Skabott was down to like 5 or 6 players on the final drive, and still almost pulled off a win. I really feel like I was not the better coach last night and came away with a lucky draw. Good luck in the remainder of the tourney Skabott - hopefully your sacrifice to the blood god last night was enough to slake Nuffle's thirst for now.