Munch Cup 2: Griff MD6

Skabott

Veteran
Country Flag
GG last night @Skabott - sorry about the royal #%@#$#$@'ing nuffling there. It happens from time to time. I can't get statsgrabber to work on that replay for some reason to see just HOW nuffled you were ;). Anyway, result was 1-1 after I made some really stupid mistakes and got REALLY lucky in a couple of critical moments. I also managed to kill off a Guard CW. I think Skabott was down to like 5 or 6 players on the final drive, and still almost pulled off a win. I really feel like I was not the better coach last night and came away with a lucky draw. Good luck in the remainder of the tourney Skabott - hopefully your sacrifice to the blood god last night was enough to slake Nuffle's thirst for now.
Hopefully that covers all penance for the rest of the season, which unfortunately may come sooner than I thought given the lack of a victory in this game. Even with all that it was a fun game (besides the CW death - I believe that's 3 in the last 3 games) which is the bulk of what counts. We'll get a rematch at some point I'm sure.

Tjorne

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
.marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
Country Flag
Haven't heard from @Moxxel to arrange our game, so may need a admin result :(
He hasn't been on the forums for a week now. I'll give you the win if he doesn't turn up. Otherwise it would be great if you could play the game today...