mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hi @Veggente85

Hi there. Let's play on Saturday. Let's start somewhere around 15:00 GMT. What do you say?

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
@AzraelEVA - I think you are in Europe correct? I'm GMT -4 and my schedule is somewhat flexible this week. Available Kickoff times for me are as follows:

Today: Now through 19:30 and 02:30 - 0:400 GMT
Thurs: 13:00 - 19:30 and 02:30 - 0:400 GMT
Fri: 13:00 - 19:30 GMT
Sat: 02:30 - 0:400 GMT
Sun: 02:30 - 0:400 GMT
Mon: 13:00 - 19:30 and 02:30 - 0:400 GMT
Tues: 13:00 - 19:30 GMT

Will any of that work for you?

AzraelEVA

Star Player
Country Flag
@AzraelEVA - I think you are in Europe correct? I'm GMT -4 and my schedule is somewhat flexible this week. Available Kickoff times for me are as follows:

Today: Now through 19:30 and 02:30 - 0:400 GMT
Thurs: 13:00 - 19:30 and 02:30 - 0:400 GMT
Fri: 13:00 - 19:30 GMT
Sat: 02:30 - 0:400 GMT
Sun: 02:30 - 0:400 GMT
Mon: 13:00 - 19:30 and 02:30 - 0:400 GMT
Tues: 13:00 - 19:30 GMT

Will any of that work for you?
Thursday 18:00 GMT would work for me fine.

Skabott

Veteran
Country Flag
@Moxxel looks like it's you and me for the final game of this round. The best time for me given that I believe you're GMT +2 and I'm GMT -4 would be Sunday start time between at GMT 12:00 - 13:00. I doubt you want to play at midnight during the week as the earliest I could do is GMT 23:30 on Monday or Tuesday (21st). There's an outside chance I could play at 19:00 GMT Friday (tomorrow) as well. Please let me know what if any days work for you. I also happen to be in GMT +2 right now, so for the next 2 hours I could be available for a game, just log in and send me a start game request 20-22GMT.

Last edited:

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
@Moxxel looks like it's you and me for the final game of this round. The best time for me given that I believe you're GMT +2 and I'm GMT -4 would be Sunday start time between at GMT 12:00 - 13:00. I doubt you want to play at midnight during the week as the earliest I could do is GMT 23:30 on Monday or Tuesday (21st). There's an outside chance I could play at 19:00 GMT Friday (tomorrow) as well. Please let me know what if any days work for you. I also happen to be in GMT +2 right now, so for the next 2 hours I could be available for a game, just log in and send me a start game request 20-22GMT.

You found a date for that? I want to spectate this game since I have some stakes in it...

Skabott

Veteran
Country Flag
@Collybear had the same issue with a no show by him last week, unfortunately that happens at the end of tournaments some times.

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
@Collybear had the same issue with a no show by him last week, unfortunately that happens at the end of tournaments some times.

If he doesn't show up, it would be a good idea to remove him immediately from big crunch 2 (he posted 1 in the decision topic before disappearing...).

Last edited:

Skabott

Veteran
Country Flag
@Tjorne, it looks like my game is the last one of the week/round robin. No word from @Moxxel still, I assume the same thing that happened to @Collybear last week will result for me this week. Not cool.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I'm sry, but i can't play another game until 29/06.
Today is the official deadline for the match day. This is the last game and I want to have everything ready to start PO next week during this week. June 29 is too far to wait for.
I'll admin game as 2:1 win for @Skabott.

@ManBearPig, I am sorry for crushing your PO hopes.

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
Today is the official deadline for the match day. This is the last game and I want to have everything ready to start PO next week during this week. June 29 is too far to wait for.
I'll admin game as 2:1 win for @Skabott.

@ManBearPig, I am sorry for crushing your PO hopes.

That's ok. I got a few wins, and that's enough for me. I welcome the short break from Blood Bowl.