Munch Cup 2 : Ripper; Fluffers Fables

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
It seems that my rats have avenged your chaos Noob. This division has seen an incredible amount of deaths so far. According to the leaderboard, 11 players have been killed! And that's not including career ending injuries!

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
It seems that my rats have avenged your chaos Noob. This division has seen an incredible amount of deaths so far. According to the leaderboard, 11 players have been killed! And that's not including career ending injuries!

Ye Gods. I have just watched the replay of your game vs Genessius. That was insane. And I see that rat now has piling on too:eek:.

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag

I just want the season to be over so I can swap teams ^^

Tjorne

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
.marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
Country Flag
In my last game (against those poor Chaos without players whom @notorious noob will probably soon deny ever having coached) I levelled five players, among them three warriors. And one of them got +STR as a first level.

I think Nuffle wants to give me something back after this bad season for the team. Of course they will die soon, but for the moment I'm pretty happy with them.

...and always remember: flip the coin, not the table!

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
In my last game (against those poor Chaos without players whom @notorious noob will probably soon deny ever having coached) I levelled five players, among them three warriors. And one of them got +STR as a first level.

I think Nuffle wants to give me something back after this bad season for the team. Of course they will die soon, but for the moment I'm pretty happy with them.

...and always remember: flip the coin, not the table!

What game I am pretty sure I havent played any games in this division! I just rolled dice bad dice.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Well Ripper Division is done and dusted, thank you to those of you who played your games, boo to the quitters.

Final standings as follows, predicted positions in brackets.

1. @McMacky - Rats - 7-0-0 (1st:pow::pow:)
2. @DireSickFish - 4-2-1 (3rd :bothdown::pow:)
3. @Muundus - Orcs - 4-2-1 (2nd :pow::bothdown:)
4. @Curving - Dwarfs 3-1-3 (6th:bothdown::pushback:)
5. @Genessius - Orcs - 2-2-3 (5th:pow::pow:)
6. @Tjorne - Chaos - 1 -4 -2 (4th:pushback::skull:)
7. @notorious noob (n/a replacement team, the team they replaced though were predicted 7th;))
8. Mohgreen 0-1-5 (8th:pow::pow:)

Big congratulations to McMacky, very impressive 100% record with his incredibly well played and surprisingly well armoured rodents. Well done also to DireSickFish, Muundus and Curving who I believe make up the rest of the play off places (@mamutas to confirm).
Boos and hisses for Tjorne for ruining my near flawless predictions:cool:.
Thanks to Notorious Noob for stepping in following the withdrawal/pulling out of Fellheart and Mohgreen.

Cheers all, best of luck in the Munch Cup playoffs. Or for those that did not qualify best of luck in the Munch Spoon if you choose to enter (if you're very lucky you may get to play vs my humans:p).

Last edited:

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
Out of curiosity, do teams that get a bye actually get a bye? Or do they just not play? I have an injured rat who is very interested in knowing.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Edit: I would think they would have to have an adminned game for it to count as a match and avoid the MNG. I watched the game, shoddy apothecaries eh:eek:

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
Indeed. He was supposed to heal him, not give me the offer to kill him.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Out of curiosity, do teams that get a bye actually get a bye? Or do they just not play? I have an injured rat who is very interested in knowing.
They just don't play. There would be no admin result without an opponent.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag

Tjorne

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
.marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
Country Flag
Well, I'm not sure if it was bad luck or just plain bad playing but I'm not very surprised I didn't make the playoffs. Plus, early Chaos is hard... but they shaped up quite nicely.

Congratulations to @McMacky for a flawless division victory:powdodge:

Curving

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Curving
Country Flag
Big congratulations to McMacky, very impressive 100% record with his incredibly well played and surprisingly well armoured rodents. Well done also to DireSickFish, Muundus and Curving who I believe make up the rest of the play off places (@mamutas to confirm).
Boos and hisses for Tjorne for ruining my near flawless predictions:cool:.

I actually won a few games, this is my proudest blood bowl moment :D

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Suprisingly well armored rodents? those rodents had av 12 ,there was no other way he woulda survived my 7-8 90 procent plus gang fouls without any harm:/

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Suprisingly well armored rodents? those rodents had av 12 ,there was no other way he woulda survived my 7-8 90 procent plus gang fouls without any harm:/

Sneaky bastards stole all my armour leaving me with av5 guys.

Last edited: