Season 14 MD1 Results

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Fling some F'ing 'Flings beat Fishybiz 1-0.

I could only get a chef and babe for the match but the chef stole both fishy's rerolls 1st half and my tree's were KO'ing players while my DP had his fouling boots on.
1 dead and 5 KO'd 1st half but they still made me need 2 2+ dodges and a GFI to score on turn 8.
I made it but the 4 of the KO's woke up.
2nd half I managed another injury and a KO early on but the game was decided by a snake eyed gfi with the ballcarrying runner.
That allowed my to recover the ball and cage up.
On turn 16 the darkies made a dodge into 3 TZ's to knock the ball loose. Then a 2+ dodge , a GFI and a pick up in a TZ to get the ball but failed the quick pass into a TZ to a double marked runner.
I then failed a dodge before I could try a TTM for 2-0.

Last edited:

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Cuddly Monsters overcome Wyrmwood 2-0 thanks to a great fireball and some dodgy dice for Were.

Don't be TOO modest -- you didn't leave me many opportunities to do much to you! But yeah, that fireball was jaw droppingly effective. Thought it was going to result in Zeem's death for a minute there.

As a side note, this is the SECOND time Gorbo's neck has been broken, and he's regenerated it. It's literally the only permanent injury he could get that really doesn't make any difference -- and he regenerates THAT, while failing to regen his smashed ankle a few seasons back. o_O

AndyDavo

Star Player
Country Flag
1-1 for AndyDavo and Dsop.

oooh, look even a double 1 in the scoreline!!! :)

That doesnt tell it all however and i'll let Dsop explain further, i have to rush into my next game.

GG Dsop - GL for rest of season, i hope we both have nicer dice.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
2 1 for my zons over Hawkas Necro.

Every offensive drive started with a couple of defenders leaving the pitch making defense difficult. However I had to rely on a Ag 3 long pass to score on my first drive. In the 2nd half Hawka scored early I think to avoid my Wizard. However the early KOs allowed me to run up the centre in 4 turns.

GG H. A draw would have been fairer.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
The Clubbers get clubbed in their inaugural Altdwarf match 0-1 against Magnus and his Cookie Cutters.

Really everything turned to shit after a failed 2+dodge to get the ball in the EZ. Yes, I was getting my ass handed up to that point, but nothing permanent. After the dodge, the rest of the boot came down on my players and after two deaths, the match ended. Good match played by my opponent. I hope to repay the favor one day :)

magnus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
1-0 win for the friendly chaos boys, in a roller-coaster of a game. GG and gl in the rest!

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Vegans take a 2-0 win over the old bones in Nordland. Did cost a dead apo dead and some movement loss.

sunhawk

Veteran
Country Flag
fatal few get a 2-0 victory vs lust for blood. Nuffle hated the vamps and really made it a one sided affair. Not much sbr could do with the dice he got. thanks for the match bud.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
fatal few get a 2-0 victory vs lust for blood. Nuffle hated the vamps and really made it a one sided affair. Not much sbr could do with the dice he got. thanks for the match bud.

The match has been validated ( although it was in MD2 so this is the wrong thread for it ).

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
The match has been validated ( although it was in MD2 so this is the wrong thread for it ).

My mistake, I guided @sunhawk here since there was mention of this being the "first" game, and I didn't stop to check any closer.