BC2 S4 Cathay MD5 Matchmaking Thread

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
As of this moment we need the Aqua Teen Hunger Force/Bananoins match uploaded to StatsGrabber.

List of Teams and their Forum(Game) Names:

The Ratlanta Foulclans - @Crowdog09
Aqua Team Hunger Force - @Zyrael
Chaos! At The Disco - @GobbieMarauder
Kordland Maurauders - @OverLORDY
Necromancing the Stone - @ManBearPig
Dank Soles - @Genessius (Gengar)
Westmall Triple - @Dunkane
Fooly Cooly - @Mile
Madness Ensues - @Impoz
Dem Phavorite Thingz - @troblitejk

While you are free to use any method you want to contact the other coaches and schedule your games, it is very strongly suggested that you use this thread here to do so. If it comes to an admin decision on a match we can only use the knowledge we have to decide the matter. We cannot see your PMs or Steam chat logs. If you do schedule your match by other means I recommend posting it here as well.

We realize there was a problem with the forum but we would really like to stay on schedule if possible.

Please try and get your games played by Tuesday Nov 1 2359GMT.

Once your game has completed, please post in the MD Results thread to confirm the result.

And the winner needs to upload the result to BB2StatsGrabber. In the even of a tie make sure that you agree on who will upload; the person who scored last is a suggestion.

If you have any questions or concerns please ask me or another admin.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Last edited:

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
@GobbieMarauder Pretty open week for me. I am busy saturday evening my time (GMT+2 until Sunday). Let me know when you are available and we will get this thing scheduled.

troblitejk

Veteran
Steam Username
troblitejk
Country Flag
@Impoz, I'm all tied up during the weekend, so I've really only got Monday and Tuesday available. How does 1900 GMT+1 (either of the two days) sound to you?

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
@Dunkane Clocks are going to be changing here Saturday night. It's GMT+1 until Saturday when it reverts to GMT. I can squeeze it in tonight if you want. I'm going drinking Friday night so I can't do it then but I can go Sunday or Monday. Let me know what suits you

Dunkane

Veteran
Steam Username
Guiks06
Country Flag
@Crowdog09 I go in Russia monday so we have to play before monday, today is fine Sunday too.

Today i'm free in 2 hours to 00h gmt+1

GobbieMarauder

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
GoobieMarauder
Country Flag
@GobbieMarauder Pretty open week for me. I am busy saturday evening my time (GMT+2 until Sunday). Let me know when you are available and we will get this thing scheduled.
I also happen to be busy Saturday, so I guess Sunday? I'm at GMT-7, so something like 16-17 GMT at earliest.

troblitejk

Veteran
Steam Username
troblitejk
Country Flag
Lets do Monday at 19:00 GMT (+1) Then)?

I'm likely to be home from work late on Monday, so if you're cool with losing the +1 and make it 1900 GMT, meaning 20:00 Scandinavian time, it'd be more convenient. Otherwise 1800 GMT on Tuesday is an option.

Mile

Veteran
Country Flag
@Genessius Hey i uploaded our match to statgrabber was to excited in the last turns to decided which one of us should do it :p

Impoz

Star Player
Steam Username
Impoz
Country Flag
I'm likely to be home from work late on Monday, so if you're cool with losing the +1 and make it 1900 GMT, meaning 20:00 Scandinavian time, it'd be more convenient. Otherwise 1800 GMT on Tuesday is an option.

20:00 CET (19:00 GMT) on Monday is ok then to clarify?

OverLORDY

Star Player
Steam Username
OverLORDY
Country Flag
I added Zyrael on steam but we haven't decided on a date yet. We are probably going to do it tomorrow.