DuCTA III Fixtures and Standings

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Do you have the knockout edition or just the basic game? (And did you check if there is a second page of dungeons?)
I have Knockout edition.
I went to make a challenge and was able to find all those dungeons in "Community" section, so I can play on them.
They are not in my Dungeon Editor list though.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Created my team:

Subterranean Nasties
(Amethyst college)

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Hey @Ging, let me know when you're available, around 19 gmt is usually good for me, especially later next week or earlier this week
Hi TS, at the moment I think I'm around most evenings this week from 2000 GMT, apart from Sat & Sun.
Do you have any preference?

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Ok. I'll poke you after I see you posted the results.

It's been played during the downtime. Which days could you play 1930 GMT? I think Thursday or Friday are free, unless we need to reschedule something due to the downtime.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Hi Smurf
I am going on holiday on Sunday for a week so either we play on Saturday or wait until at least the 7th of November.
I am free all day Saturday

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
It's been played during the downtime. Which days could you play 1930 GMT? I think Thursday or Friday are free, unless we need to reschedule something due to the downtime.
19:30 GMT is 2:30 pm for me. Normally I can do it on the weekend, but not this time.
Can we do it earlier? Like around noon GMT on either Saturday or Sunday?

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
19:30 GMT is 2:30 pm for me. Normally I can do it on the weekend, but not this time.
Can we do it earlier? Like around noon GMT on either Saturday or Sunday?

What is your availability for the upcoming week or so? It's turn of the month which is bad for availability, and we should prepare for the winter during the weekend, apart from midday weekends being hard to predict in general .

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
So what was the result and what is your team name?
There is nothing in the results thread as the site was down when you played the match.
Pride Parade lost in two and a half turns against Netsmurfs team. I can check their name up too - all games for pretty much ever can be found on the servers if you look for "past games".

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
What is your availability for the upcoming week or so? It's turn of the month which is bad for availability, and we should prepare for the winter during the weekend, apart from midday weekends being hard to predict in general .
Generally, I can play during weekdays after mine 21:00, which would make 2:00 GMT next day. So I don't really see that working unless you are a night owl.
On this weekend (Oct 29-30), I can play on Saturday and Sunday between 1200 and 1800 GMT and then after 22:00 GMT on Sunday (Saturday is a bit busy this weekend).

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Generally, I can play during weekdays after mine 21:00, which would make 2:00 GMT next day. So I don't really see that working unless you are a night owl.
On this weekend (Oct 29-30), I can play on Saturday and Sunday between 1200 and 1800 GMT and then after 22:00 GMT on Sunday (Saturday is a bit busy this weekend).

Well, the games are pretty quick, so I might be able to play during one of those timeslots.. problem is I'd probably not be able to tell when with any amount of certainty (since games are not priority pastimes then)

Soo.. in which of those timeslots are you not doing anything much in particular and could pick up a game on short notice? :oops:

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Well, the games are pretty quick, so I might be able to play during one of those timeslots.. problem is I'd probably not be able to tell when with any amount of certainty (since games are not priority pastimes then)

Soo.. in which of those timeslots are you not doing anything much in particular and could pick up a game on short notice? :oops:
Well, try to catch me up between 1200 and 1800 GMT on either day, but I am not be around the computer. If you PM me here or on Steam, I should get a notice on my phone which I usually carry.
The more advance notice the better...

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Well, try to catch me up between 1200 and 1800 GMT on either day, but I am not be around the computer. If you PM me here or on Steam, I should get a notice on my phone which I usually carry.
The more advance notice the better...

Ok, added you on Steam, just in case.

Turned out that my sons long-delayed computer turned up, so we get to go on a trip to pick that one up as well, but it shouldn't waste more than one of the days. :rolleyes:

Anyway, let's see if we can meet up, or else we can schedule something proper for next weekend.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Ok, added you on Steam, just in case.

Turned out that my sons long-delayed computer turned up, so we get to go on a trip to pick that one up as well, but it shouldn't waste more than one of the days. :rolleyes:

Anyway, let's see if we can meet up, or else we can schedule something proper for next weekend.
Alright. Here is my availability time (not the start time).
Saturday: i can't play from 14:00 until 19:00 GMT.
Sunday: i can't play from 16:00 until 20:00 GMT.
I also need to fit another game into this, so let's settle on something.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Alright. Here is my availability time (not the start time).
Saturday: i can't play from 14:00 until 19:00 GMT.
Sunday: i can't play from 16:00 until 20:00 GMT.
I also need to fit another game into this, so let's settle on something.

Technically I think this league should also be able to just postpone an individual game, just like in real life..

But for us, 2000 GMT on Sunday should work?