BC2 Season 4 Kislev MD8 Thread

Curving

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Curving
Country Flag
Second to last week with @Sir Stani, @neeky ,@Debaser and @Winters currently at the top, but @RTSD, @tabmow and @DasShootenheime still have a chance of qualifying. Good luck folks! And for those who aren't qualifying and will spend another season in T4 (like me) even more luck next season. Don't forget you have until the next wednesday (the 23rd) to finish your games.

@neeky #harshtags (Necros) - @tabmow Dorothy N' Chains (Undead)
@NieA7 Luna's Chosen (Necros) - @Debaser To-DoDoDoo List (Humans)
@Zungado Deadly Laughter (Undead) - @zectorman The Vanahiem Invaders (Norse)
@Winters Schola Gladiatoria (Brets) - @RTSD Pylon Pansies (Chaos)
@Sir Stani Gods -O- War (Lizards) - @DasShootenheime Mouserat (Skaven)

neeky

Star Player
Country Flag
hey @tabmow

these times (alt gmt) would work well for me.. how about you?

today: 21.oo
friday: 19.oo - 24.oo
sunday: 17.oo - 21.3o
monday: 19.oo - 21.3o
tuesday: 19.oo - 21.3o

best

NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag
Hi @Debaser. I'm pretty free at the moment, I can kick off any evening between now and Wednesday from 2015-2130GMT, apart from Sunday (Tuesday's particularly good day for me).

tabmow

Rookie
Country Flag
@neeky - How about 23.00 Friday (5pm PST)? I might be able to get on a little bit sooner that day (look for me at 4:30 if you want). This week will be rather busy for me. I'm traveling Saturday, will be visiting family Sun, and I'd be playing from my laptop with a connection I'm not as confident in if we are looking at Mon or Tues.

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
@Zungado

Yo mang. Im available tomorrow Thursday, 1pm to 10 pm CST. Friday is a no go but Saturday i am able to go from 1 pm to 10 pm. Sunday only 1 to 3 pm. Monday 1 to 10 pm and throughout the week therein.

neeky

Star Player
Country Flag
@neeky - How about 23.00 Friday (5pm PST)? I might be able to get on a little bit sooner that day (look for me at 4:30 if you want). This week will be rather busy for me. I'm traveling Saturday, will be visiting family Sun, and I'd be playing from my laptop with a connection I'm not as confident in if we are looking at Mon or Tues.

5pm pst would be 1am gmt and not 23.oo.. that would be 2am my time (gmt+1) - right? that's a bit to late for me, since i got early plans for saturday. any chance of starting earlier? what would be your times on monday / tuesday? sunday between 5 and 10pm (gmt) would be cool aswell..

ps: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

RTSD

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
can do:
sat: 7am-9pm
sun: 7am-8pm
mon: 6am or 8pm
tue: 4pm-8pm (No longer available)

Last edited:

tabmow

Rookie
Country Flag
@neeky Sorry... I think I was looking at CST instead of PST, as I'll be in CST Saturday... I don't think they're going to let me out of work before 4pm, and I've got an errand to run. Flying from Seattle to Houston Saturday, and I don't see myself being available Sunday, then I'm flying to Miami on Wednesday. I probably can do one of those times Monday or Tuesday, as I'll be on vacation. I'll probably have a better gauge on that towards the end of the weekend, if you can spare me giving you rather short notice.

Sir Stani

Veteran
Country Flag
I can play Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday after 8.30pm GMT

or also 9am Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

Cheers :)

neeky

Star Player
Country Flag
@neeky Sorry... I think I was looking at CST instead of PST, as I'll be in CST Saturday... I don't think they're going to let me out of work before 4pm, and I've got an errand to run. Flying from Seattle to Houston Saturday, and I don't see myself being available Sunday, then I'm flying to Miami on Wednesday. I probably can do one of those times Monday or Tuesday, as I'll be on vacation. I'll probably have a better gauge on that towards the end of the weekend, if you can spare me giving you rather short notice.

yeah thats fine for me.. just let me know.

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON
VANAHIEM ON A WINNING STREAK BLESS THE WARP
What a change from several weeks ago as the now infamous Norse team the Vanahiem Invaders won their second game in a row this day! Blood and beer once again flow from the streets and taverns in the town as they celebrate this victory! Coach Zectorman sat on his boat, wistfully looking out into the world away from the rest of his team drinking his own personal keg when we caught up with him.

"These wins mean so much for my team, whats left of this team and the pride of Norsca, while why probably are not winning any championships any time soon, every victory is a reclamation of Pride that we once lost. We more the death of another Berserker, but while he is gone to the gods, our other players are growing stronger! We look to close out the season strong and then go home with our heads hung high, not lowered in defeat!"

Shortly after such a coherent and not violent speech which caught all the interviewing staff off guard they a moment later ran into the teams Ulfwerners and were thereafter torn limb from limb. These notes were recovered by a drunk Halfling that was nice enough to turn it in to us at the Paper.

Winters

Rookie
Steam Username
Winters
Country Flag
can do:
sat: 7am-9pm
sun: 7am-8pm
mon: 6am or 8pm
tue: 4pm-8pm (No longer available)

Hey, I had a rough week so sorry for not replying earlier. Which time zone are you giving the times on?

I would be available monday almost all day, and same goes for tuesday. That would be from 11:30 to 21:00 GMT.