DuCTA III Fixtures and Standings

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
So with 1 game to play in MD4 there are 4 teams with a chance of reaching the final.

If both Ging and Smurf end up on 12 points they will be playing each other again in the final.
If one of them ends up on 9 points and there is 1 other coach on 9 points then 2nd and 3rd will play off to see which of them gets into the final.
If 3 coaches end up on 9 points with one coach on more then we will have semifinals and the final.
In this case the coach with the most points can pick which of the 3 other teams he wants to play.

Sound fair?

Last edited:

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@TravelScrabble

Hello there. I am at GMT-6, can't really start earlier than 300 GMT during the week. On Saturday or Sunday I can start at 12:00 GMT. The rest of the day is spotty. Also, this week is Thanksgiving, so I can do 12:00 GMT on Thursday and Friday, but that is not guaranteed at this moment yet. Too much turkey can get in a way too.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
All right then. Do you want to do it on Monday, Nov 21 at 0300GMT/2100CST?
See you then. To be clear though do you mean Monday NA time i.e. 22 EST which is actually Tuesday 03 GMT or tonight Sunday at 22 EST. Either could work potentially but I'd need to check with my wife first if its tonight. Shall we just say Monday our time 03 GMT Tuesday.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
So with 1 game to play in MD4 there are 4 teams with a chance of reaching the final.

If both Ging and Smurf end up on 12 points they will be playing each other again in the final.
If one of them ends up on 9 points and there is 1 other coach on 9 points then 2nd and 3rd will play off to see which of them gets into the final.
If 3 coaches end up on 9 points with one coach on more then we will have semifinals and the final.
In this case the coach with the most points can pick which of the 3 other teams he wants to play.

Sound fair?
Fine with me.

...and obviously if I win my remaining 2 round-robin fixtures and finish with a 5-0-0 record, then you just crown the champion there and then, right?! ;)

On a more serious note, how will the dungeons for any semi-final / final be chosen?
Are we going to let one of the coaches choose (based on TV or their record from the round-robin games)?
Or use the current 5 dungeons we've played on this season + 1 other dungeon, then roll a d6 to select the dungeon for each semi-final / final in advance, so Nuffle can decide rather than one coach picking a dungeon they think will give them an advantage?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
See you then. To be clear though do you mean Monday NA time i.e. 22 EST which is actually Tuesday 03 GMT or tonight Sunday at 22 EST. Either could work potentially but I'd need to check with my wife first if its tonight. Shall we just say Monday our time 03 GMT Tuesday.
Yes. I meant Monday our time. 21csr/22est. All right?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Fine with me.

...and obviously if I win my remaining 2 round-robin fixtures and finish with a 5-0-0 record, then you just crown the champion there and then, right?! ;)

On a more serious note, how will the dungeons for any semi-final / final be chosen?
Are we going to let one of the coaches choose (based on TV or their record from the round-robin games)?
Or use the current 5 dungeons we've played on this season + 1 other dungeon, then roll a d6 to select the dungeon for each semi-final / final in advance, so Nuffle can decide rather than one coach picking a dungeon they think will give them an advantage?
I like dice idea to choose dungeons.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Hi Nik

I am free Wednesday evening from 18:00 GMT , all weekend or Monday from 18:00 GMT.
Any of those good for you.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Hi Nik

I am free Wednesday evening from 18:00 GMT , all weekend or Monday from 18:00 GMT.
Any of those good for you.

Wednesday (tomorrow) about 2030 GMT should work nicely.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Hi @Netsmurf
Looks like its a playoff for outright top spot.
This week may be a little tricky as I'm starting a new job on Monday and may not be about as much.
Let me get my two BB2 games scheduled and I'll tell you what I've got left.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Hi @Netsmurf
Looks like its a playoff for outright top spot.
This week may be a little tricky as I'm starting a new job on Monday and may not be about as much.
Let me get my two BB2 games scheduled and I'll tell you what I've got left.
Ok, Saturday is not possible for me. Friday I can play from 2030 GMT and a few hours forward. Sunday evening after 1900 GMT should also be open.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Ok, Saturday is not possible for me. Friday I can play from 2030 GMT and a few hours forward. Sunday evening after 1900 GMT should also be open.
Ah, that's a shame as its my leaving-do on Friday night and I have football on Sunday night.
I'll let you know what I have left after my other opponents (hopefully) reply.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Hi @Netsmurf
Between my two league matches and my new job I won't have a free evening until at least Thursday.
I'll post back again then when I know what's available.
Sorry guys for the delay this is causing to the next stage of the competition. :oops:

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Hi @Netsmurf
Between my two league matches and my new job I won't have a free evening until at least Thursday.
I'll post back again then when I know what's available.
Sorry guys for the delay this is causing to the next stage of the competition. :oops:
OK Friday is not an option next week