BC2 S4 Cathay MD9 Matchmaking Thread

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Great season everyone! We did very well with playing games on time and properly uploading matches. Only one drop out is very good for a Tier 4 division.

Last thing we need is for everyone to post their future plans in the Season 5 Decisions thread: http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/decision-thread-for-season-5.10194/

We are going to try and get a 2 week turn around this off season so we can start Season 5 before the Holidays get hot and heavy, so post there as soon as possible please.

BC2 MD9.png

List of Teams and their Forum(Game) Names:

The Ratlanta Foulclans - @Crowdog09
Aqua Team Hunger Force - @Zyrael
Chaos! At The Disco - @GobbieMarauder
Kordland Maurauders - @OverLORDY
Necromancing the Stone - @ManBearPig
Dank Soles - @Genessius (Gengar)
Westmall Triple - @Dunkane
Fooly Cooly - @Mile
Madness Ensues - @Impoz
Dem Phavorite Thingz - @troblitejk

While you are free to use any method you want to contact the other coaches and schedule your games, it is very strongly suggested that you use this thread here to do so. If it comes to an admin decision on a match we can only use the knowledge we have to decide the matter. We cannot see your PMs or Steam chat logs. If you do schedule your match by other means I recommend posting it here as well.

You have until November 29th at 23:59 GMT to get your games played.

Once your game has completed, please post in the MD Results thread to confirm the result.

And the winner needs to upload the result to BB2StatsGrabber. In the even of a tie make sure that you agree on who will upload; the person who scored last is a suggestion.

If you have any questions or concerns please ask me or another admin.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Last edited:

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
@Crowdog09 in case you missed it before @Zyrael 's first child was due to be born last Saturday. He planned on missing last week's match but hoped to be back for this week, but he hasn't been on line since last Thursday. I am sending a PM to both of you to try and get in contact with him.

Zyrael

Star Player
Steam Username
Zyrael
Cyanide Username
Zyrael
Country Flag
@Crowdog09 @sbr32 Baby update: Due date was the 19th and we are still waiting. Inducing tomorrow at midnight local time. It's probably unrealistic to try to get the game in. Apologies.

Impoz

Star Player
Steam Username
Impoz
Country Flag
@Mile Hey, Im avalible from 17:00 Gmt till 21:00 Gmt everyday this week/weekend, if those hours are bad for you let me know what works best for you and ill see what i can do.

Also on a side note id like to know what happens to my team from last weeks game, since it wasnt played. (The whole baby situation :p)

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Also on a side note id like to know what happens to my team from last weeks game, since it wasnt played. (The whole baby situation :p)

I looked it up in-game and a 2-0 victory has already been administrated to your team. You earn a total of 16 SPP in these cases due to being given two randomly generated touchdowns, and two MVP's. And you got massively lucky too - Both the MVP's actually landed on Chaos Warriors, and both the touchdowns landed on goats that were already close to leveling up! So when you next log on to the game, you should have two goats available for promotion, and the Chaos Warriors in question (Players number 1 and 2) are only missing 1 SPP and 2 SPP respectively to reach their next level ups as well. You should also have earned double winnings - But without getting the chance to reroll the result, of course. You currently have 120k in the bank. Hope this clears everything up, bro!

Mile

Veteran
Country Flag
@Mile Hey, Im avalible from 17:00 Gmt till 21:00 Gmt everyday this week/weekend, if those hours are bad for you let me know what works best for you and ill see what i can do.
Absolutely perfect times let's make it friday then shall we starting at 17:00 GMT if could be

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
@Dunkane I have a fairly busy weekend. Tomorrow I will be doing lots of homework, but can get the game if needed. Sunday is probably not an option. Monday night I have class, and Tuesday I am free. I am in GMT +1 BTW.

Dunkane

Veteran
Steam Username
Guiks06
Country Flag
Then Thuesday, i'm gmt +1 too, just le me know when u have an open. I'm working at home this week so ... i can take a break when u want.

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
@Crowdog09 @sbr32 Baby update: Due date was the 19th and we are still waiting. Inducing tomorrow at midnight local time. It's probably unrealistic to try to get the game in. Apologies.
I hope everything went ok. I hope you, your partner and child are well. Best of luck with parenting :D