Decision thread for season 5

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
3. I am going to take a "break" from bloodbowl 2 ...its been a fun year but its time for something new, ...still you might spot me playing bb2 a few times though still but thats cause i'm pretty much quitting every league except for the one I run with friends, there ill be residing for weekly fun and that will be it for me, i feel like I need a break so...maybe ill be back for season 6 or 7, we will see. : ) Pretty much am quitting my other 3 leagues I had running at this point ,after 1000 hours of bb 2 a break is mandatory I believe :p (and i am someone who does like 'variation' ) Also expect me not to sign up for the next munch cup this time around: )

(for those curious, im actually gonna be mainly playing nba 2k17 now, pro-am etc.)

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Guys, Chaos or Humans? I need some help deciding here.

The BC becomes a different beast as you go up the divisions. If you are planning a long term tilt at the top it's no bad thing to have played a couple of seasons in tier 2/3 first. Long term you probably won't win it all with humans but you will get valuable experience. Humans will be close to as good as they get after a season and playing down on TV can suit Humans. So they will probably be more fun right now.

Chaos take a lot longer to get going so will be a bit of a drag for a season or two. However they can develop into a top league team and the sooner you switch the sooner that starts.

I would also say that if you are thinking of dropping a team after one season then chaos may not be for you as they do take a long while to get going.

Or just stick with humans so I have less work to do. :rolleyes:

OverLORDY

Star Player
Steam Username
OverLORDY
Country Flag
Fuck it, let's reroll. Those other chaos teams aren't going to kill themselves.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
You now have less then a week to let us know your decision for next season. This is a gentle reminder you don't want the angry one.

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
2. I enjoyed my experiment with Skaven but I long for a more bash orientated game. I'm going to reroll

Last edited:

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Reconfirming 1. for Game-of-Thorns, since they didn't get beaten up too badly in the last few weeks of the season.