BC Reikland MD 1

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
We're here, down two teams and a few days late but still we launch today. Because of our teething troubles and because the division is down to 8 I've decided to extend the first week to make sure that everyone has one full weekend in which to play to help manage timezone conflicts. So the first matchday will end on the 13th at 23:59

The week after that will be normal and then we'll have two week for Christmas.

Anyway gl all.

Oh and for those of you who are new. Use this thread to schedule, please post in the thread rather than use PMs so I can keep track of what's happening and be sure to post your results in the BC 16 MD 1 Results thread.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
@Larkstar, we're up me old mucker. Are you still bumming around California or do you have a job now. If its the former best times for me are Eastern afternoons ca. 15 EST tue-fri. If its the latter can you do 22 EST? Mon onwards that should be fine any day.

khila

Rookie
Steam Username
icecreampie3
Country Flag
@St Cloud I have no life right now and can do pretty much any day with the exceptions of Tuesdays, I am in AST (GMT -4 hours). So the best time for me would be any day between 1500 GMT and 0100 GMT. However this week I have a family gathering on the 11th so will not be available on that day.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
@St Cloud I have no life right now and can do pretty much any day with the exceptions of Tuesdays, I am in AST (GMT -4 hours). So the best time for me would be any day between 1500 GMT and 0100 GMT. However this week I have a family gathering on the 11th so will not be available on that day.
Hey. Shall we aim for 2100 GMT on Monday?

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Larkstar, we're up me old mucker. Are you still bumming around California or do you have a job now. If its the former best times for me are Eastern afternoons ca. 15 EST tue-fri. If its the latter can you do 22 EST? Mon onwards that should be fine any day.

Hey TS! Tues at 15 EST works fine for me. See your rookies on the pitch!

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Hey @sunhawk what's your schedule like? I see your in the US so hopefully you can play on one of the next couple of evenings? I am between 1600 Pacific (more like 1500 Pacific tomorrow) and 2000 Pacific this entire week.

I'll send a PM too since we are running out of time.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Hey @sunhawk what's your schedule like? I see your in the US so hopefully you can play on one of the next couple of evenings? I am between 1600 Pacific (more like 1500 Pacific tomorrow) and 2000 Pacific this entire week.

I'll send a PM too since we are running out of time.
You have until the 13th as per op

sunhawk

Veteran
Country Flag
hey sbr i didn't realize we started... worked heavily over the weekend... i work again tomorrow from 2-10 pm eastern... i can play when i get home. it would be like 10:45 ish by the time im settled. would monday at that time work for you?

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
hey sbr i didn't realize we started... worked heavily over the weekend... i work again tomorrow from 2-10 pm eastern... i can play when i get home. it would be like 10:45 ish by the time im settled. would monday at that time work for you?

We actually have another 10 days (oops ) so if later in the week is better for you I an fine with that.

I am pretty open though so tomorrow is fine too .

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
Hey Tector,

I'm free on the following days to play between these times:

(Starting 6th Dec)
Tuesday: N/A
Wednesday: 1900 GMT - 2230 GMT
Thursday: 1800 GMT - 2300 GMT
Friday: 2000 GMT - 2330 GMT
Saturday: 1900 GMT - 2330 GMT
Sunday: 1730 GMT - 2330 GMT
Monday: 1000 GMT - 2200 GMT
Tuesday: N/A

Hopefully one of these works for you - I have a preference for Thursday; Saturday or Sunday but I can obviously play at any of those.

~Val

sunhawk

Veteran
Country Flag
We actually have another 10 days (oops ) so if later in the week is better for you I an fine with that.

I am pretty open though so tomorrow is fine too .

hey yea that would be great if we could push it back, just got home and am kind of tired.... how's wednesday say 11 pm eastern? like 8 pm pacific

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
I can do that. I might be a couple of minutes late; I'll be getting off work at 2 but unless I run into an accident or snow it should be good.

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
@Valokiloren @Jackal Tector isn't actually in the league and you two are playing each other this week. You still have until the 13th to play you game so hopefully the delay isn't a problem.

I will send a PM to you both as well.