BC Reikland MD 6

Jackal

Veteran
Cyanide Username
ScoDimes
Country Flag
Khila what's your schedule like? I am pretty fluid with mine, esp. Friday night and all day saturday.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
@sunhawk i am traveling so we are probably looking at a Mon or Tue 21.00 - 22.00 GT start. With me being in the hotel.

Either of those work for you?

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Hey @Larkstar what's your schedule like this week?

Best for me would be between 1900EST and 2300EST next Monday or Tuesday. My Saturday and early-ish Sunday morning (I have another match scheduled at 1400EST Sunday and we would need to be done before that) should be available as well.

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Larkstar what's your schedule like this week?

Best for me would be between 1900EST and 2300EST next Monday or Tuesday. My Saturday and early-ish Sunday morning (I have another match scheduled at 1400EST Sunday and we would need to be done before that) should be available as well.

Monday at 1900 EST will work. See you then!

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
Hey TS,

I'm able to play on the following evenings (GMT times):

Saturday: 1930 - 2300
or
Monday: 2030 - 2300

Afraid that's it as work got stupidly busy recently.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Hey TS,

or

That Monday timeslot is doable. There's a chance I'll have a work thing, in which case I can let you know Monday morning, but if not starting 2030 should be fine.

sunhawk

Veteran
Country Flag
@sunhawk i am traveling so we are probably looking at a Mon or Tue 21.00 - 22.00 GT start. With me being in the hotel.

Either of those work for you?
ok so you're in Germany, i believe you're 6 hours ahead of me. Monday would not work as I don't get out of work until 10 pm my time. So it's like 4 am for you. Tuesday I get out of work at 3 pm, with traffic I could be home by approximately 4 pm. Should be like 10 for you. Would that work?

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
ok so you're in Germany, i believe you're 6 hours ahead of me. Monday would not work as I don't get out of work until 10 pm my time. So it's like 4 am for you. Tuesday I get out of work at 3 pm, with traffic I could be home by approximately 4 pm. Should be like 10 for you. Would that work?

22.00 my time is fine.

I make that 21.00 GMT.

See you on Tuesday.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Hey TS,

or

So unfortunately I do have a work thing which makes Monday impossible. Given our mutually limited availability we might just have to ask that this be adminned. But just in case I am available 20 GMT on Tuesday.

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
So unfortunately I do have a work thing which makes Monday impossible. Given our mutually limited availability we might just have to ask that this be adminned. But just in case I am available 20 GMT on Tuesday.

Just saw this - I'm unable to do Tuesday again, so yeah, I guess an adminned draw is probably the best bet to resolve this one. Shame, but that's the way things go.