Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition

NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag
Yes this looks extremely promising. Could be much wider in scope than just extra races.

Could be, but with nothing yet confirmed I won't be holding my breath - BB1 updates very rarely contained anything other than additional teams if only to ensure people could still play in leagues together.

Last edited:

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I'd rather have free DLC teams :D

Jeliel

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Jeliel
Country Flag
I think would be better to assume the worst… :D

DireSickFish

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
SickFish
Cyanide Username
DireSickFish
Country Flag
Lewpack and the sage are both saying on Reddit that they've been given something of a sneak peak at it. But aren't allowed to say anything about it. I'm guessing NDA's all over the place. Lew did mention it was big news and that we won't be needing pitchforks.

Getting kinda hyped over here.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Stop the damn teasing and spill the beans!!

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Info is out as of today. To sum up this post is decent: https://www.reddit.com/r/bloodbowl/...ry_edition_explanation_video_live_qa/ddhgofo/

In a nutshell, we're getting 8 more races (basically everything but Khorne and Chaos Pact, including Kislev, which is a reskinned Slann), mercenary teams, 50 star players, more team and league options, a team editor, bunch of multiplayer fixes, etc etc. Sounds amazing. Not to mention probably a 50% discount for anyone who owns the base game already.

Also, estimated release is Summer 2017.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Yes, that is beyond anything I ever expected. And so many admin features, it is just unbelievable!
But... I believe it when I hold it in my hands. ;)

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Announcement on official forums, some very good looking stuff there. Hopefully they can pull it off without a disaster of a release.

http://forum.bloodbowl-game.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=8426

1486637495-goblinlooney-bombardier.jpg

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Ok the new Goblin team goblins look amazing and I may now have to reconsider my previous plan, which was to not play them in BC once they are released.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Looks like league options might be for those who upgrade only (it's not decided yet). Not complaining but it's a shame as I was planning on waiting for a sale.