Season 6 Kick Off

TBarb

Star Player
Steam Username
TBarbaren
Country Flag
haha I got promoted?? How many people dropped out of tier3 to make this happen!

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Indus is where I am, Indus is where I remain. I will conquer the indus and Like Grimgor cross the Moutain of Mourn and scour the plains of the other teams.

You get some delicious fresh teams to feast on. Iron Butterfly will eat well this season!

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
You get some delicious fresh teams to feast on. Iron Butterfly will eat well this season!
Na man. Iron Butterfly flew his last....Plus playing that team was super frustrating adn unsatisfying, even with the couple wins I had (one was admin'd) . Chorfs...Are a perfect representation of where I am as a coach right now. Jus thate fueled blockers that can get after the ball and destroy. With lanky ugly hob goblins to foul with and get killed, that nasty-ness that Ive been looking for.

Also found out i do better with teams I make that are spins on NFL teams. Try to guess where the light green/teal colored Razorfins are supposed to be :p One Bull is named Runnin tanurhide :p

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Country Flag
Na man. Iron Butterfly flew his last....Plus playing that team was super frustrating adn unsatisfying, even with the couple wins I had (one was admin'd) . Chorfs...Are a perfect representation of where I am as a coach right now. Jus thate fueled blockers that can get after the ball and destroy. With lanky ugly hob goblins to foul with and get killed, that nasty-ness that Ive been looking for.

Also found out i do better with teams I make that are spins on NFL teams. Try to guess where the light green/teal colored Razorfins are supposed to be :p One Bull is named Runnin tanurhide :p

Ah right, I forgot that this would be the season of the CHORFS!

You absolutely have to turn him into a thrower. That would be amazing.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Country Flag
haha I got promoted?? How many people dropped out of tier3 to make this happen!

I'm glad we get to play again! Our draw was one of the most fun draws I've played in :)

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
Ah right, I forgot that this would be the season of the CHORFS!

You absolutely have to turn him into a thrower. That would be amazing.

Oh heck no XDDD I'm not THAT crazy. But hey, I can make a Hob Gob thrower. Ryan was a wide Receiver when he started at Texas A&M (I went to the same University as him he was a Junior when i was a freshmen) at the time! He then became a hell of a Quarter back. I am hoping his Sturdy unbreakable nature irl will carry over into this team.

DireSickFish

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
SickFish
Cyanide Username
DireSickFish
Country Flag
Chorfs get scary with some TV, but I'm far more interested in who's going to roll up some Khemri. They seem to be really popular on the CCL right now. And I find them a lot easier/more fun to play than I thought I would. AG2 sure hands can hose you but it's not as bad as I thought it'd be.

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Chorfs get scary with some TV, but I'm far more interested in who's going to roll up some Khemri. They seem to be really popular on the CCL right now. And I find them a lot easier/more fun to play than I thought I would. AG2 sure hands can hose you but it's not as bad as I thought it'd be.

Khemri is very frustrating with decay. Your Tomb Guardians, the core of the team, will inevitably die making the much needed development very hard. And agi teams run circles around you.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Country Flag
Oh heck no XDDD I'm not THAT crazy. But hey, I can make a Hob Gob thrower. Ryan was a wide Receiver when he started at Texas A&M (I went to the same University as him he was a Junior when i was a freshmen) at the time! He then became a hell of a Quarter back. I am hoping his Sturdy unbreakable nature irl will carry over into this team.

Not nearly as well known a player, but I briefly tutored Cassius Marsh (LB/DE for the Seahawks) when he was at UCLA. Sadly there is no High Elf equivalent for his type of player, nor do I think he'd appreciate being on a team called the Nambie Pambies :p

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
Looks like I have a natural in city Rival with @TheSir

Uzkulak has room for only ONE pro team. This isnt LA alright! We are not in New York either!

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
I requested a ticket. You might need to remind me when it's been granted, as I'm only in one league that's running at the moment and am not checking the site regularly right now.

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
Shit. I just noticed that we have 1720 TV chaos in Averland. Do not want.
OH HAI! Welcome to Averland from Cathey! The Kitchen, after a brutal season with stiff competition in T2, has now set up shop in Averland for a while....my my that beast of Nurgle does look tasty :D

TheSir

Super Star Player
Steam Username
thesir82
Country Flag
Looks like I have a natural in city Rival with @TheSir

Uzkulak has room for only ONE pro team. This isnt LA alright! We are not in New York either!

Then it's not a problem, a team that only fields 5 Chaos dwarf blockers can hardly be called a "pro" team ;)

I look forward to our rival game, even though it might end 0-0 :)

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
Then it's not a problem, a team that only fields 5 Chaos dwarf blockers can hardly be called a "pro" team ;)

I look forward to our rival game, even though it might end 0-0 :)

Our battles will be Legendary and will be sure to sell many tickets and cause many riots in the streets. The blood will flow.