The 1st Cup - Round 1 Match Results

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
The dice did get me that second half, but so it goes. I was looking forward to some overtime. I did give up after that scatter/failed dodges right after tho, not sure If I could have pressured you at all or not.

I probably should have kept standing my guys up to see if you could manage some SPP tho, just not in the habit if giving away free SPP.

Good luck @TravelScrabble be nice if the team that eliminated me won the whole thing!

Looks like we are both Nordland again so we are looking at the 4th season of Understudies vs Dysfunction. I'll get you again one of these days.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Win for @Martin ScoresEasy after I quit T7. Lizards injured 3 and Ko'd 3 in the 1st 5 turns, every block bar 1 double skull was a Pow and I have to be up early tomorrow. GG and gl for the rest of the comp, sorry to concede.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
A bloody match between my Undead and @Brody's Chorfs. Many comrades had fallen, but in the end Dwarves armor gave in more and Undead snatched a win at turn 24 after nearly 3 hours of blood and killing.
One of my mummy got injured very early and I had to play very conservatively to prevent Bulls from running into TZ. We succeeded and scored at turn 15 back while having slight player advantage (one bull was already injured by that time). But then my kickoff fell very close to LOS and was given to second bull who equalized at turn 16.
@Brody won overtime attack toss and got a touchback (I misplaced the ball and roll 6 of course). Interestingly that he had 2 KOs and one of them failed the wake up roll, but nonetheless was present on the field (magic? :eek:)
Bull had started on the left side, but was surrounded and successfully injured. The bashing continued and at the end a ghoul run in for the win.
1 dead dwarves. 2 dead zombies (one regened). Lots of injuries on both sides, very few regened on my in game, but luckily I am almost at full strength for next game.

GG @Brody and good like in the future.
I am fearing your wraith when we meet next time...

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Damn starting to like overtime fights, 24 turns is brutal match. :) Congratz for the winner, and thumbs up for the loss Brody.

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Bleh. @mamutas has my number, 3 straight. Although I feel like he has won the luck game the last two times. That last game was intense though. When I got the ball on t15, I had a considerable numbers disadvantage, followed by overtime. Even with the mummy out early, you still knocked out my guys so easily. As for that linemen who decided to play as KO, I have never seen that before. Still didn't matter though. Wasn't enough to turn the tides!
If I had won this game, my next game would be without both bulls and a linemen lol. I am deleting this team! It was my first ever chorf game. BUT, I had played dwarves many times and am quite use to the sexy linemen with 4MA. I take nothing away from Mamutas though. He defended me exceptionally well. I couldn't score in first half, which decided the game. This game had it all. GG and gl

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Win for @Martin ScoresEasy after I quit T7. Lizards injured 3 and Ko'd 3 in the 1st 5 turns, every block bar 1 double skull was a Pow and I have to be up early tomorrow. GG and gl for the rest of the comp, sorry to concede.

@Ilgoth this match should really have been given a 2-1 admin score. The Lizards got double Gold and SPP giving them a BIG leg up in a knockout tournament with rookie Teams.

Last edited:

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@Ilgoth this match should really have been given a 2-1 admin score. The Lizards got double Gold and SPP giving the a BIG leg up in a knockout tournament with rookie Teams.

Just about to go to bed so not going to check the score but I would have thought 2:0. Lizards ran in the score T7 and I was so down on numbers they probably would have scored again to be honest. I apologise for conceding but it had been a long day and it was late, with an early start the next morning. And the dice were abysmal.

Martin ScoresEasy

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Chickenfish
Country Flag
@Ilgoth this match should really have been given a 2-1 admin score. The Lizards got double Gold and SPP giving the a BIG leg up in a knockout tournament with rookie Teams.
With 3 players injured (including the catcher), and I think one remaining KO'd after I scored, I feel the extra 5SPP is probably less than I would've gotten if the game went to completion... But rules are rules. If the result needs to be changed that's ok :) not sure I got double gold? I have very little gold... But maybe I rolled poorly

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
With 3 players injured (including the catcher), and I think one remaining KO'd after I scored, I feel the extra 5SPP is probably less than I would've gotten if the game went to completion... But rules are rules. If the result needs to be changed that's ok :) not sure I got double gold? I have very little gold... But maybe I rolled poorly
I am sorry to hear about @Ravers, but that is the situation you get into when someone concedes. 2:0 would be the right score, but the SPP and Gold distribution seems really unfair in this situation.
But, hey, in LE they will let admins to modify those values, am I right? ;) LE will solve all our problems!

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
It's a fair point - that didnt cross my mind @St Cloud when @Ravers said he conceded. I can see that preventing double MVP and gold is a good rule to the set - conceded matches will always be 2-1 / 1-2.

Not gonna enforce it on this Cup, but from 2nd and onward its active. I will make a feedback thread, where people can brainstorm and let me know how the competition was.